Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raptors fan 406 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 07:40 PM
    My shoot
    I am a good mid range shooter.
    But I have a tendency to change my shoot, not on purpose. And I struggle to get it back.
    How can I just keep my shoot going, without any changes in it.
    Grab the Brass Ring Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 1, 2008, 09:14 PM
    What is causing you to change your shot?

Do you shoot differently when you are open and when you are being closely covered?

The key is stay consistent with what you do when you are making your shots and the best way to do that is determine what you are doing well when shooting while covered.

I find my shot is a little more flat when I am wide open and standing still. It is frustrating as you would think that would be the easiest time to make jump shots, but my concentration level seems to be a little lower. When I am covered closely, I find myself focused on using proper form, my legs, and the necessary amount of arch on my shot.

It can be frustrating for people defending me, but that is also part of the fun isn't it? When you have any advantage over your opponent, that makes most if not all aspects of the game easier to play.

The other thing and one of the most basic apsects is practice, practice, practice. No matter what your jump-shooting form is, repetition and knowing what works and what doesn't will lead to consistency in your performance.
    PG1974 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 4, 2008, 06:33 AM
    Comment on Grab the Brass Ring's post
    Are you a Pro baller?
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Feb 29, 2008, 05:01 PM
    Constantly practise your J without changing your form.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoot! I think I messed up [ 6 Answers ]

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb...

How Do I Trouble Shoot A Boiler? [ 1 Answers ]

MY central heating boiler light is on but there is no hot water and the heating won't work either. I know there is a red re set button which I have tried pressing for 3 seconds then turned the heating back on but it didn't work. Any advice? Thanks.:)

Trouble shoot transaxle [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, dave from Wisconsin, I have , I believe to be a 1993 sears lawn mower with a spicer transmission in it. The model for the lawn mower is-- 502.255090 serial no. 28403837. When I tied putting the lawn mower into any gear the mower would not move, I checked the belts and they're fine , I...

View more questions Search