Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Dec 12, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Al gore and pres. Bush
    Urban Legends Reference Pages: A Tale of Two Houses

How do you account for this discrepancy?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2007, 06:48 PM
    It is indeed sad that the big media does not point this out - or point out the many other fringe lefties (especially Hollywooders like Dreyfuss, Baldwin, et. al. ) who are just the same:

"Do as I say, not as I do".

... but yes I know well that there are some on the right are plenty hypocritical too... but in the case of the save the planet extremists it just seems to me that it's full of that phrase.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2007, 06:48 PM
    What discrepancy? You mean that Al Gore talks the talk but does not walk the walk? Who did not know that?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2007, 06:49 PM
    And pssst: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/curren...ighlight=shame

;)
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Dec 12, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ
    Thanks for the heads up. I didn't take the time to see if this had been posted before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat Pump High Pres on LP Side [ 2 Answers ]

I have some a/c exp, recent purchased older home that has 4 HP's. One OK, one has stuck compressor,5ton, but what's stuping me is the other 2Ton Carrier units? Both I vacumn to 25+ in", started charge, they go to over 200psi in suction side, rev valve OK, can someone explain? Problem, Thanks ...

Global Warming again. Al Gore, SHAME on you! [ 20 Answers ]

Judge for yourselves: Urban Legends Reference Pages: A Tale of Two Houses To Al Gore, Richard Dreyfuss, Alec Baldwin and the rest of the likes of you: Move to another planet and quit your lying and fearmongering! ... rant over...

F1 to H1 passing substantial pres. Test plus married [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Thanks for providing insightful information at the site. Though, I am not sure about my exact situation. Here it goes: I was on F1 until May 2005 in Massachusetts and then moved to California for work on H1B (thus passing the subs. Presence test). Besides, I got married in Dec 2005 in US to...

Bush TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bush TV given to me, and have lost the manual so can not set the channels properly. The model is BUSH 2878 NTXSIL Please can anyone help me? I have set the dvd player to the TV set by scart but can not set my sky to it. The channels do not set for some reason. The arial is perfectly...

View more questions Search