Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donni316 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 06:25 PM
    African american scar treatment
    Im 22 years old and I grew up as a tom boy so I always was very rough on body. As a result I have tons of "scars". Most people only consider scars to be raised and keloid. Mine are just dark marks that never faded. I have tons of them on my legs and knees that make me very uncomfortable. I don't wear anything that shows my legs, ever. I don't wear bathing suits or nothing because its embarrassing. I need help! My scars are like 3 shades darker then my regular skin tone so its pretty bad. Please help with something that will even out my skin tone so it will look smooth again. Thanks in advance
    hopelesslynluv Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 07:12 PM
    You can try the Fair&white beauty line... get the skin lighter body lotion and soap... also get the gel so that you can rub it on the problem areas after bathing with the soap and lotioning your body with the body lotion (yellow box)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Treatment for Eczema - African American Skin [ 7 Answers ]

While I'm a very fair skinned AA woman my daughter is about Gabrielle Union's complexion. She inherited eczema from her father's side of the family and as she gets older, the breakouts have been more frequent in her face - leaving behind nasty dark spots. She also has these spots on her arms and...

Best scar treatment? [ 14 Answers ]

Well I recently got in a car accident about 4 weeks ago, and I got cut pretty bad on my face, and has a big scar... anyone know of a real good scar treatment that has worked for theM?? I have tried mederma and have seen no results.

African American Hair [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a way to make african american hair wavy? I usually perm it but it doesn't stay wavy for long.

Acne scar treatment and skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

I am desperate for any answers or anyone that can help me. I'm a 29 year old dark skinned black woman who has suffered from acne since I was a teenager, which has left scarring on my face, back and chest. All I want is something that will help diminish the scars. I feel extremely depressed because...

Skin lightner for African/African American/Black people? [ 46 Answers ]

Ok I am fairly new on this site and I am having a hard time figuring out what race is everyone. I am not trying to racist or anything. What works on other races doesn't work on black people and vice versa... With that being said... Hi, Im Amina. I was a mid brown color. Before going to college...

View more questions Search