Ask
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Dec 12, 2007, 06:03 PM
    High temp
    What is classed as a high temp in c.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 06:09 PM
    For a child or an adult? There is a difference.

Dec 12, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Adult, it is 38c. Thanks

Dec 12, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Well it 38.3 now. Should I be worried?
    Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 07:24 PM
    That would be 100.9 F... You may or may not need to be worried, what are the other symptoms and how long has it been going on?

Dec 12, 2007, 11:50 PM
    Hi sorry went to bed my temp went up to 39c in the end I have flu symptons. But feeling a little better now.
    Thanks anyway leti
    Expert

Dec 13, 2007, 05:29 AM
    Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I had to get some sleep too, LOL. That is not really considered a high temp. Take some panadol to keep the temp down, if it is up for more than 24 hours, then you may want to see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace not kicking on when temp drops below thermostat set temp [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a Beckett oil heat water on demand furnace that heats through baseboards. Since this past weekend the furnace hasn't been kicking on when the temperature drops below my set temp of 68 degrees. I have to go down to the furnace and simply touch the top of the reset box for it to kick on. ...

Differential of return temp and cooled exit air temp [ 1 Answers ]

Here is the problem I am having, I had a new unit installed last year on my new house. I noticed that the compressor runs for a long time and shut off for a short period. This got my attention and wondered if the unit is running efficiently. I had my doubts from the start since the A coil looked...

Oil furnace kick in and stop when water temp is high [ 2 Answers ]

Good afternoon, My house is heated with an oil furnace providing heat to a hot water baseboard system. For the last little while, I noticed the burner kicking-in for a few second when the thermostat send the signal (close the circuit) and stop with a second or two. When it does that the water...

Temp gauge showing temp, 2001 Chev Malibu [ 13 Answers ]

I have a 2001 Chev Malibu LS, V6, temp gauge is not showing any heat at all, not registering when I know the coolant is hot ? Veh has about 126000 mi on it, never been flushed out, thought I would attempt to flush myself but don't you think the problem might be a bad thermostat ? If so, where and...

Question about supply temp. & return temp. [ 3 Answers ]

The AC system produced supply temps. At 57-60 degrees on the first floor With a return temp. of 71 degrees. The second floor supply temp. is at 59 degrees with a return temp. of 72 degrees. I know there should be at least a 15 degree temp. difference from the supply to return. There was also an...

View more questions Search