Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ann36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 05:42 PM
    Skin lightening pills
    I am interested in skin lightening pills that work, are there any that work,and what are the names
    thereisno4evr Posts: 63, Reputation: 0

Dec 12, 2007, 07:30 PM
    L-glutathion pills and vitamin C, which is the main component of nearly all "whitening pills" are both supposedly meant to work. However there are countless reviews about how these do not work and are a terrible waste of money. I would strongly advise you NOT to buy anything of the internet. Most products advertised over the net are just money making scams. So if you choose to buy off the net be very careful.

Whatever you choose to do, be very careful about what you take for something like this. It is defiently NOT a natural thing to want to do... and taking the wrong products could cause great harm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills actually work? [ 876 Answers ]

Huh? Anyone ever heard of real skin whitening pills that work. I mean am kind of new in the skin whitening issue though have been in it all, all the products u guyz were talking about seemed to me to take ages and the results seemed to be temporaliy ...

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

Hello , My name is brown baby and this my first time attending this website I was actually trying to find skin lightening pills without a perscription and ran across you guys thanks for the helpful tips Because I just had baby and she has done number on my dark skin I'm look lighten up Even...

Skin lightening Pills [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me a how I can just even out my skin tone? Anyone at all. I don't want to lighten my skin overall, just the areas that are darker. I have read through the posts and have yet to read a legitimate answer. I would really appreaciate any help!! :o

Skin Lightening Pills [ 1 Answers ]

Do the lightening pills work and are they safe? Do you have to keep up the process to maintain results?

View more questions Search