Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ml320 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Radio, tape player on MercedesBenz ML320 won't work
    Battery was dead and had to be boosted. Radio won't work and I don't have a radio manual. I do have the code but not sure how to install it.
    patrickc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 09:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ml320
    Battery was dead and had to be boosted. Radio won't work and I don't have a radio manual. I do have the code but not sure how to install it.
    Call up MB 1800 line to ask for specific instructions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My car won't start,all lights work inside and headlights and radio plays. [ 3 Answers ]

Car Won't Start, All Lights Works Inside And Headlights And Radio Works.what Might Be The Problem?

DVD won't work on player. [ 1 Answers ]

I rent dvd's from netflix. Occasionally I will get a dvd that will not play on my DVR player, but it will play on another player in the house. In fact when I try to play the dvd on my main player it shuts the system down an requires a reboot. I have tried cleaning the dvd and the player. Is this a...

Dodge caravan Radio /CD player not working [ 0 Answers ]

After installing pyle dvd player and wired FM modulator my factory installed radio stopped working. I used the cigarette lighter wires for dvd player and modulator. I have used only two wire(which shows 12V while ignition is on) from the three connected to lighter. Third one is cut and unused....

Using Tape To Hold Newspaper On Car While Spraying Products Etc> Re: Rust Work [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to save some money, and would like to know if I need to purchase a "specific tape" or can I use any type of tape? It would be used to hold newspaper on my car, to cover up the places that I do not want my Son to get any Rust stop product, primer, body filler etc. on by accident. I...

View more questions Search