Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vedder Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Tight foreskin and an inability to ejaculate
    I had sex for the first time very recently and thought I was ready and fairly relaxed when things got heated in the bedroom. However I found that I was unable to ejaculate and reach orgasm even though I was very turned on. Since then I have had a bit of complex about the event. I also found that I was having some pain around the foreskin as well and decided to visit the doctor. He said that my foreskin is to tight and needs to be stretched, as it cannot peel back of the head of my penis when it is erect. I asked the doctor if this might have helped attributed to be me not reaching orgasm. He said it was probably down to me being on anti-depressants (which can hinder this) and that I was probably a bit anxious about the event. He also pointed out it is also less likely to be to due my tight foreskin as I find little trouble with ejaculation when masturbating. However I'm not sure about this as surly when you masturbate you adapt so you don’t have to pull hard on the foreskin if you find it pain full or uncomfortable. Could the tightness of the foreskin be one of the reasons I was not able to ejaculate?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 01:45 PM
    The first time is always a major event and it doesn't always turn out the way we think it will. You were probably very nervous (which is normal) and that prevented you from reaching orgasm. Was it the first time for the girl too, that could also explain why you had difficulty. Don't worry about it because it will only make it worse. Remember that practice makes perfect (ha,ha) Also remember to wear a condom or you could have an unexpected surprise (std, baby etc.) If this does continue to be a problem and it's really bothering you maybe talk to a therapist. Either way good luck and remember that most things get better with time.
    detmer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 11:15 PM
    Altenweg... the answer you gave is rubbih... I exactly what vedder is talking about... I have this exact problem 100 %... I didn't even realize I had this so it cannot be psychological and has nuthin to do with anxiousness... The problem here is because of tight foreskin I have been masturbating for very many years since childhood without retracting the skin. This has caused masturbation with foreskin unretracted a natural thing and retraction sensation / discomfort to be unnatural... This is a major major problem that I am yet to overcome.. I tried frenuloplasty to remove tightnesss but it hasn't worked.
    This can be one of the worst things for a man.. this results in the man going for long minutes but never ejaculates .Unfortunately life has to go on..

This may sound ridiculous but one of the things I am going to try is to get a pocket and even do masturbation close to actual sex!.
    detmer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 11:17 PM
    I meant a pocket vag***... so I can get accustomed to try an simulate this like a real event : (

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressure in knee and inability to bend fully [ 1 Answers ]

Recently my knee began aching like it usually does with cold weather and then it started to swell a little and I feel this heavy pressure in my knee whenever I walk or try to bend my leg, it doesn't hurt but almost feels numb and I can feel popping when I bend it. I haven't injured it and I am...

Can't Ejaculate [ 3 Answers ]

Hello this is my first time asking a question so please bare with me. I am 26yrs old and am seeing a guy who is younger than I. We have already established that we are not looking to begin a serious relationship. The other night we had intercourse for the first time and on my part it was great even...

Tight foreskin [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 yrs old and having sex on the reg. My girlfriend made me aware of my tight fore skin which is now playing on my mind. I have never experienced pain while having sex. Now I'm thinking am I normally. When having sex my foreskin pulls back slightly but then it give off a slight pain...

Penis sensitivity & tight foreskin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a penis problem to discuus with you is it OK!

Can't Ejaculate [ 4 Answers ]

For the past two months when my husband and I have sex he is not able to climax. I've asked him what's going on but he just makes up one excuse after another. Is it possible for a 38 year old man to go two months without ejaculating? I've always heard that a man must or it will cause problems even...

View more questions Search