Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lilmama23 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Bumps On Vagina

Last week I was shaving my vagina in the bathroom with an old razor. A day or two after small bumps (somewhat like acne) appeared on the outside of my vagina (close to my leg). Should I be worried? And yes I have been sexually active. Someone please help.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 12, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Did they appear in the area you had shaved? Chances are you have "razor burn" from an old razor similar to a rash. In the future, use clean new razors and proper shaving cream or similar.

If it lasts more than a few days it could be something else and you may want to visit a doctor.
    Lilmama23 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Yea I shaved everywhere but the bumps were mostly on the outside of vagina by my leg very few where scattered in other places, they aren't painful or anything they're just there
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Dec 12, 2007, 05:40 PM
    It sounds like razor burn like learning said with this women tend to get more bumps around the vagina because it is much more sensitive then on your leg, razor bumps can itch and be uncomfortable but usually last a few days then go away, If this gets worse or last longer then a few days contact your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps on vagina [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 15, nearing 16 years old. I have had a "bump" on the outside of my vagina under pubic hair. It feels like a large... Bug bite, except this "bump" has been there for several months, if not a bit longer. At one point, puss came out from it after taking a shower, as it would from, perhaps a...

Bumps on vagina [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bump outside of my vagina were my pubic har is its very hard when ever u touch it and sqeeze it nothing comes out its just tuff please help and am so embarrassed to go to the doctor with it

Dark bumps on vagina? [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently found a dark bump on my vagina. It kind of looks like an ingrown hair but I know its not. I tried popping it (sorry to sound gross) but it began to bleed. Since then another has shown up. What are they? And how do I get rid of them? Please help I am paranoid.

Bumps on vagina [ 4 Answers ]

I get bumps on the outside of my vagina. This has been happening for several months now. What could be the cause?

Vagina bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I am a black woman with a few bumps on my outer libias that become a bit painful when rubbed by my clothes and after a while puss comes out then blood. I have had this happen before but it has never been more than 1 bump. I am not sexually active at this time, but I do get completely waxed, I train...

View more questions Search