Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meeghan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Hyperlink between two excel pages
    How do I link 2 excel pages in the same document?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 12, 2007, 11:47 AM
    What do you want to accomplish with this link? Do you want to jump to a point in another sheet or what?
    Teracomm Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Dec 13, 2007, 07:23 AM
    I use this to move easily between pages in a large excel document.
    Select the cell where you want the hyperlink to go and right click / select Hyperlink. Or select the cell and press Ctrl-k
    In the window that appears:
    In the left column select "Place in this document"
    Text to display: Can be anything useful e.g. "Page2" if not greyed out. If it is greyed out the cell must be populated by something.
    In, Type the cell reference: enter the cell co-ordinate on the destination page of where you want the cell highlighter / cursor to jump too.
    In, Select a place in this document: select the name of which page you want to jump too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you create a hyperlink in an email [ 3 Answers ]

I want to make a link in the body of an email , hotmail or Yahoo etc.. When I write www.etc it doesn't automatically become a link. I want the person who gets the email to be able to simply click on the link and go to the page I want him to c. thanks

Hyperlink problems in Word [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, I've got a snag with a document I'm creating; I've created a contents page, all hyperlinked to various headers throughout the document, they work fine - happy days! But I've put an image of a little house at the top of each page ("Home" - Clever eh! ;) ) which is linked to the...

Hyperlink in Excel [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Ask me, Could you please tell me how to create a hyperlink In Excel so that it opens a specific word in a Word Document? Thanks, Cris

View more questions Search