Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tabs424 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Christmas gift
    I am completely at a loss of what to get my boyfriend. We started dating in August, he's 19, he spends a lot of his time studying for classes, into heavy metal music, plays guitar and video games, loves motorcycles and like most guys like likes new "gadgets" or whatever. Any one have any idea what would be a good christmas gift?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Ask him what ome of his favoite bands are, buy him cds, get him a gift certificate to a guitar shop, or best buy/circui city, etc. or a record store. Try to get something that he would appreciate and he will understand that you are trying to give him a gift that he would enjoy that's relative to his interests. =)
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2007, 09:40 AM
    A gift certificate with a kiss should work well, unless he is dropping hints for something in particular.
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Dec 20, 2007, 10:39 AM
    I would get him concert tickets. If there are no good shows going on now, get him a gift certificate to ticketmaster, if they even do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell us what you got for christmas [ 25 Answers ]

Get any good gifts? Did you get what you asked for or was it a complete surprise?

Christmas gift for teacher [ 4 Answers ]

I am room mom for my daughter's 3rd grade class. We have an awesome teacher and I really want to do a special project with my daughters class for X-Mas. I'm not sure what to do. I want to make sure every child participates and we do something that incorporates everyone. ANy suggestions?

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

Christmas [ 92 Answers ]

I was wondering what peoploe think about organizations like the ACLU trying to get christian icons removed from public schools. They go as far as saying that even the colors red and green count as icons for christmas and should not be used. It seems to me they are a bunch of people who fight for...

View more questions Search