orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2006, 01:29 PM
    LOL very true! :D
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2006, 09:34 PM
    President George Bush's interview on CTV

My favourite quote that he said, when asked about Canada-US relations and all the name calling that went on when Chrétien and Martin were PM.

"I guess much has been made about some of the name-calling that went on. That's just part of politics and it doesn't bother me in the least," Bush said.

"If I was bothered about name-calling from Canada, I'd certainly be bothered about name-calling from the United States, as well," he said with a laugh.
    Hehehe…I loved this part.

I didn't watch it on TV (I never do). I just watched the clips they put up on their website.
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2006, 11:30 PM
    I thought it was funny too on the CTV news when they showed a clip where the president's representative to the press called the PM "Prime Minister Martin" haha. That just happened a day or two ago. Guess he forgot about our election. :p
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2006, 02:41 AM
    Quite honestly, I have not been paying attention lately, but sounds funny.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Politics [ 3 Answers ]

Why and when did the Democratic states change from red to blue?

Canadian Immigration [ 5 Answers ]

I was a landed immigrant in Canada in 1994, but this was cut short having to return to the UK due to family circumstances. I was out of Canada for more than 180 days so was unable to return, does anyone know a way around this, have the laws changed to allow people like us to reapply successfully?...

Salon politics [ 1 Answers ]

I work in a very small salon and there are 4 other women in the salon besides me and my boss. I have always thought that we were all like a big family and today I called to see how many clients I had for tomarrow and one of the women there informed me that my boss (my friend) had a heart atack and...

View more questions Search