Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gravity Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2005, 03:27 AM
    What happened?
    A few months ago I met someone while holidaying... we became friends but what I feel for him is something much more than that. I want to know whether he felt what I did. Is there an outcome to this? What's in my future?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2005, 05:11 AM
    Your future is whatever you make it. We all have choices and we all have different outcomes depending on the choices we make. It also depends on our outlook of life. What is your instincts telling you? If you want a chanch to continue or you want to know how this other person felt. Try to get intouch and ask this person.

Hope this helps.

Joe
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2005, 05:49 AM
    What happened?
    Hi,
    I am not a psychic, and I agree with the other answer before mine.
    Your future depends on you. I would, also, ask him about it, if you "run into" him again. There isn't any way you are going to know how he feels about you, unless you ask him.
    My opinion is, he really doesn't seem interested enough in pursuing this. If he were, he would have said something by now, or contacted you in some way. He must have felt that just being friends was enough for him.
    I do wish you good luck, and have a great weekend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whatever Happened to... [ 4 Answers ]

There was a shortlived series called What Really Happened to the Class of '65? which aired in 1977 or 1978. One episode concerns a charcter named (I think I rember this) Cindy Kaye, who was an aspiring singer. In the show, she sang a really beautiful song called "I Need You in My Plans". Does...

What happened to my periods? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on what types of things besides pregnancy and stress would stop a period. I'm not asking for things that are problem specific, just anything would be great!!

What happened to the sex drive [ 12 Answers ]

I have been with my husband since I was 15 and he was my first. When we first started having sex everything was great and I was always in the mood. Ever since I had my first child I haven't been able to get in the mood and it has just about disappeared since my second child. We have tried...

Not sure what happened [ 21 Answers ]

I was to met a friend of mine out on Wed night to work on some stuff for him on my laptop. I smoke and he doesn't so I asked him to get us a table while I stayed outside to smoke. After a couple of minutes he came back out and said that he wanted to just go home and do the work some other time. ...

View more questions Search