Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fi_belton Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 07:38 AM
    Sagging boobs
    If any one will know of these things it will be you ladies who have just been or are going through it... I had my son last feb and gained a few stretch marks which I don't mind but also breast fed which has made my boobs sag the skin is lose and not tones now as I have re gained my before pregancy weight. Does any body know how to tone?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 07:46 AM
    I haven't found a way yet... only thing that I have discovered that helps the streth marks/sagging is putting on some weight... but no one wants to do that...
    eternity_22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Dec 15, 2007, 10:04 PM
    I know how you feel! I just had my daughter and weaned her. Sadly my breasts have been left with saggy, loose skin with stretch mark indentations. I can really feel it when I'm laying down.. it's so embarrassing and it breaks my heart and humiliates me when my husband tries to touch me there when I'm lying down.

The only thing I can say is that breasts after pregnancy can improve with time. I heard the fat takes time to be redeposited back into the breasts. After you are done weaning your baby, your milk ducts shrink.. so you are left with an empty feeling sack of skin. In time, things should improve. Though things won't look or feel the same as before you were pregnant.. they should at least get somewhat back to what you were before.

Hope this helps!
    BartsDiamond Posts: 33, Reputation: 2
    -

Dec 20, 2007, 02:34 PM
    I feel the Same as Eternity_22. The same thing happened to me. I want implants so frigging bad but I am scared and don't have the $$$ LOL. I don't think there is much that we can do but I am going to try some body firming serum that I came across. I think anything is worth trying before surgery.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2007, 03:25 PM
    I don't think there is much you can do but have patience and time. I am almost through breast feeding my second son. I am not looking forward to the results of stopping hah. At least next time you get pregnant, they'll look good again. I'm afraid that's about the only good news I have. I wish I had a magic cure for it... I would be rich with plump perky boobs by now if I did ;0) at least you have the satisfaction of knowing that your baby is strong and healthy because of it.
    trickytrac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2009, 02:03 PM
    I'm the same. I'm 37 breastfed 4 children, put on some weight and lost it and am now left with emty saggy boobs. I notice it nearly every day especially when lying on my side when they crumple up like wet plastic bags... I'm so upset about it. Can't afford surgery and am currently trying a diet which claims to help fill saggy boobs. I'm eating soya, wheat, wholegrains and dairy. Its my first day. Will let you all know if any improvement. I hate my wrinkly old boobs, make me feel old and unsexy. My husband says he likes them but what good is that when I hate them being touched? Anyway we will have to see if this diet works...
    simple11 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 08:28 PM

Hi everyone,just need an answer badly.last period was aug 24 also stop taking pills on the same day.last week 8th sept I started getting light headed,very tired on and off,then 3 days ago I started getting cramps on my lower tummy,now got a bad headache.had a pregnancy test yesterday it was negative,I feel that I'm pregnant maybe its too early to detect whether I am... could I be?I want a baby badly... any advice...
    butterfly31 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 10:49 PM
    I have 1 child I never breast fed but my boobs are sagging with stretch marks even though my husband tells me there fine I'm just not feeling it I'm 240 lbs with not much stomach so what should I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to shrink under eye bags and sagging? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a way NATURAL to remove under eye bags and sagging? I am not looking for anything permanent (that would be nice) but something to use when I go out. I am 58 so I have plenty of sagging around the eyes and I cannot afford the best products or surgery. Maybe something would work...

Sagging Breasts [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get rid of sagging breasts after breastfeeding your baby for almost a year? And stop your breasts from looking or getting smaller?

Jack up sagging beam, or reinforce as is? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a sagging beam over the middle of the kitchen that is supporting a heavy roof and wall load above (1983 construction). Opening kitchen ceiling, we found a substandard beam composed of nine 2X4s (arranged three up and three wide) attached to each other vertically by some metal mesh...

Older home, sagging floors [ 1 Answers ]

Hello We're looking at an old 3 level (walk up attic) Victorian, early 1900s. Structurally, it appears to be sound, solid foundation, straight lines, etc - however, a couple of the floors sag - the dining room on the first floor, a bedroom on the second. They are both solid however. An...

Breast sagging [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently had a baby and I breastfed for a while, now my breast sag some and they don't look the same from before I got pregnant. Like they've gotten smaller. I've been thinking about implants but its too much money. So I've started taking pills that help increase bust size. The pills are...

View more questions Search