Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 22, 2005, 02:11 PM
    Just keep on like you are. I would see about changing my cell number and someother things if you can. From what you said I get that your ex is very egomaniacle with the way she thinks you are stalking her and she is syco if she keeps talking about working on the relationship after you tell her its over. Just stay out of trouble and watch out for that one. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Worst Relationship/Break-Up Lines [ 61 Answers ]

Thought I'd start a lighter thread. Maybe sometimes humor is good during tough times. 1. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. Worst line ever. Does anyone actually believe this? I mean really? The correct line should be: --If it's meant to be, you make it be. 2. I need space.

She wants to take a break.. [ 87 Answers ]

All right so I have read a few previous posts about similar questions and have read good advice, now here is my situation. I am 20 years old a college football player, and my girlfriend is 22 years old, graduated and in her first year as a nurse 45 minutes away from me. We have been together for...

How do I tell my girlfriend I want to take a little break. [ 15 Answers ]

This is my first post here. I was just doing some searching and I fell upon this site. How do I tell my girlfriend that I want to take some time off from the relationship. Reason being, I feel like I need to find and define myself as a person. I definitely do not want to completely break up...

Break even [ 2 Answers ]

Product Alpha has been a staple in Omega Corp.'s product line for several years. Annual fixed costs of production and administration related to this product in the past have been $643,500. Annually, variable costs of production and sales have been $17 per unit. The selling price in the past has...

Break even [ 1 Answers ]

Sporto Enterprises is considering the manufacture of a new type of golf ball. Each golf ball would sell for $3.75 and would require $1.75 in variable cost. In addition annual fixed costs associated with the project would total $64,000. Calculate (a) the breakeven point in units, (b) the breakeven...

View more questions Search