Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 11, 2007, 10:52 PM
    As I remember I thought you should disappear from her life but it seems you have gotten over the weird breakup and she is trying to reestablish what you had before. You have been asked this before so refresh my memory, what is it you want to happen with her? I think your gunshy myself because of what happened before. I also think you should be clear of your expectations so again I ask what do you want from this female? She wants her relationship back what about you?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 11:38 PM
    I hate to say this... I do. Went through the same thing. She broke up with me, then she was just lonely so she and I just started hooking up. At first, I was hesitant, but just went along with it, because I wanted to. We became friends with benefits, which gave her a physical crutch until she met another guy. So she basically used me.

Be careful bud. It might seem like she wants you back, but it could be your head telling yourself that.
    Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 09:29 AM
    I hope she isn't doing this to go against her aunt.
    Expert

Dec 13, 2007, 06:25 AM
    Maybe Dawg, just maybe its time for you to stop wondering, and take the bull by the horns, and make a move to talk to her about where this thing is going. You have invested a lot of face time and emotion, so one way or another, lets stop all the speculation and wondering. Good luck.
    crushedovernover Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

Dec 13, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Just from your post, I would not play games. She knows how you feel. Don't put a label on it. Just keep doing that in its self. And have a relationship. People don't need this " boyfriend" "girlfriend" label. Just be you on your time and let her be her on her time and the time you have together is that more worth it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Michael jordan back to back mvp how much is it worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much the Michael jordan back to back mvp is worth. Any one please help1

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

View more questions Search