Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LenGRMich Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 08:29 PM
    What can I do about an unfair probation officer & circuit court judge?
    Isn't there anything I can do about a prejudiced probation officer and a judge who believes her, in spite of the facts? It's costing me thousands to fight a false-positive drug test, despite numerous websites that say hydrocodone (Norco, which I have a prescription for) will show up as a positive for hydromorphone (Dilaudid, which I don't have a prescription for). Apparently, a portion of hydrocodone metabolizes into hydromorphone in 90% of the population. My PO wrote that I'm on a fast track to dying and that I'm addicted to opiates, neither of which is true. Why can they lie and it's costing me thousands of dollars to prove them wrong? Isn't this America? I want to prove my PO wrong & hopefully recoup some of my legal expenses.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Hello Len:

Yeah, they're pricks. You're just learning that? I'd hire a lawyer.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a probation officer out there? [ 1 Answers ]

My son is on probation for disorderly. He recently broke up with his girlfriend, a few weeks ago. 2 days before he is off probation his probation officer calls him in on a complaint that he made threats to her. She has no proof just her word. The officer put him in jail until she can...

Unfair probation laws in Wisconsin [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me ? I was sentenced to 12 months probation and only have 3 months to go. My probation officers is being a real jerk! He does not want to believe anything I was to say. I'm on probation for bailjumping (being in a tavern when I should not have been). My court order say...

Probation Officer [ 3 Answers ]

What happens when your probation officer threaten to put you in jail for not paying your restitutions because you can't get a job?

Is being a judge in a court of law a sin? [ 21 Answers ]

I repeatedly come across the argument that we shouldn't judge. If we follow that strict reasoning, wouldn't that make being a judge in a court of law a sin For a Christian? After all, a judge's job is to judge-isn't it? "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge...

View more questions Search