Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Briguy14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 07:36 PM
    4 piece Sterling/Kohler shower
    I have installed a 4 piece shower unite (L&R side wall, back wall & base) in a house that I am remodeling. My father has suggested heavily, that I need to tile around the upper portion and down the sides of the unit. I would prefer not to. What is the correct procedure in an instance such as this?

Thanks,
    Brian
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 13, 2007, 01:10 PM
    It is your choice as to what you tile.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a defective Kohler cartridge or shower valve? [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced my shower cartridge valve (Kohler Rite Temp Kit 76851) recently because of dripping. When I took the old cartridge out, I saw a few small pebbles in the hot water pipe in the wall, about 0.25" in size and removed them and flushed the pipe for several seconds before putting the new...

Kohler Forte Shower Head [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to purchase 2 Kohler Forte Multifunction shower heads to replace my current shower heads which are Price Phister. I read and was also told that this model from Kohler is good for use in areas with hard water. I've had one recommendation to purchase the shower arms as well for this...

4-piece shower install [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting ready to attempt this for first time with a Kohler/Sterling unit. It does not mention the use of a mud base. Is this needed? Any earlier post here talks about using a rubber material to prevent squeaks. Is green board the type of material to finish the top areas. The...

Kohler Shower Valve [ 1 Answers ]

No hot water from koler shower valve. What is cause?

One piece shower leak [ 2 Answers ]

I have a one piece shower that is leaking. I have taken the quarter round off around the front of the shower unit and the adjacent base boards and water is slowly seeping out from under the shower. The quarter round trim was very wet. Is there anyway to get the remaining water out from under the...

View more questions Search