Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tarapaige Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Sociology Books
    I graduated from college with a degree in Sociology about a year ago. I really miss the discussion and sociological way of thinking. Are there any books that anyone can suggest to get me back in that mindset and thinking sociologically... other than text books?

Thanks!
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2007, 02:22 PM
    You should visit amazon.com, barnes and noble, and your library
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2007, 03:46 PM
    What are doing with your degree? Are you working in that field? Does your college have a group of alumni that get together on any kind of basis? What about your community? Often there are study groups or book type clubs that anyone can join.

Your local library often has those groups posted - check there and check your college library (if you live in the same city). Try searching online for what you are looking for. Have you ever considered becoming a college mentor or tutor for someone in your field of study? Or, going back to college to gain a Master's or even a Ph.D.
    rhollingsaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 12:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tarapaige
    I graduated from college with a degree in Sociology about a year ago. I really miss the discussion and sociological way of thinking. Are there any books that anyone can suggest to get me back in that mindset and thinking sociologically...other than text books?

Thanks!
    If you are interested I have recently completed a manuscript on Architecture and Democratic Institutions using Sociological analysis. If interested please contact me or email at [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For my sociology [ 3 Answers ]

Peopl I need back up answers please. You see I have a debate this coming Wednesday and I need real help from you people! It's about Death penalty, we were the anti group and our enemy is the pro group... Okay so the question is " do we realy need death penalty? if yes please explain it if no...

Sociology [ 2 Answers ]

My exams are very near and I needed to know how we can criticise marx and weber individually in our own words ( our own criticisms).I would be thankful to you if you help me.

View more questions Search