Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stanley1us Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 02:52 PM
    BAD Contractor
    I'm trying to locate a Bad/Roofing contractor in North Carolina and need help.
    His address on contract was BAD>
    Thanks,
    Stan
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Try your local Building Dept. We have less information than you.
    I would even ask Legitimate Roofing Contractors in your area if they have heard of him. They may be willing to help.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 24, 2008, 06:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stanley1us
    I'm trying to locate a Bad/Roofing contractor in North Carolina and need help.
    his address on contract was BAD>
    thanks,
    stan
    Do you remember what kind of shingles was used on the house? If so you can find out more on what location of stores that sells that type of shingles and would be able to ask them on any information on contacting that person.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 24, 2008, 07:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish2008
    Do you remember what kind of shingles was used on the house? If so you can find out more on what location of stores that sells that type of shingles and would be able to ask them on any information on contacting that person.
    Really? You expect a retail store to give out information on its customers to just anyone? Sorry, but that's just not going to happen.

Since most roofing contractors are licensed, the local building department is the place to go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contractor Suit [ 3 Answers ]

Next month I will be representing myself in small claims court (called Warrant in Debt in Virginia). I am suing a contractor who installed tile in my bedroom suite. The tile began popping up and coming loose within a month of installation. My question is pretty basic: Do I present my...

H1-B Contractor [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently on a H1-B visa as a contractor for a company. Close to 17% of my wages is currently being deducted as Federal Income Tax. I think I should be taxed as a regular employee since I work for them. I would appreciate it if anyone can Shed some light on tax status of Contractors...

Sub-contractor / CONTRACTOR liability [ 1 Answers ]

We Had Flooring Installed In Our Home. The Company Who We Bought The Flooring Promised The Flooring To Be Glued Down. Instead Their Sub-contracted Foreign Installers Drilled Through The Concrete. Water Is Now Shooting Up Through The Holes Like A Fountain. The Company Told Us That The Damage...

Contractor [ 2 Answers ]

This might be a silly question but here goes, I am a middle aged man wanting to start a painting business, a career change if you will? But do I need some kind of contractors license to do this? I paint fantastic and pretty good in faux painting. How would I get by without getting sued for being a...

Sub-contractor liability [ 3 Answers ]

I am a resident of Michigan,and am a sub-contractor for a limo company. I am curious about a situation that happened to two other employees one was hit by a stolen car and was charged by our boss the deductible for the damage.the other guy hit a barrier and is being charged for all the repairs to...

View more questions Search