Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Why am I having no pregnany symptoms?
    Why am I having no symptoms? I only feel slightly tired and I'm 7wks pregnant, I can feel a twinge now and then but no sickness.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 01:12 PM
    I was happy as a pig in mud with my first. No morning sickness, rarely felt tired. Loved it.

The second pregnancy was miserable. It made up for the first.

Enjoy it!
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 03:33 PM
    Some women get hit will all the pregnancy symptoms, some get just a few, some get absolutely none. It really varies person to person and pregnancy to pregnancy.

The only symptom I had was morning sickness for about 2 weeks... then absolutely nothing.
    Now my older sister has always been the "puker" lol when we were little. Anytime she was sick she always threw up... I swore she could do it on command. When she found out she was pregnant a few months ago I would have bet all the money I had that she would get a horrible case of morning sickness, she thought so too. But nope, never got sick, not once.

If I were you, I would enjoy the fact that you don't have any of the pregnancy symptoms... I mean are you that eager to throw up, have sore breasts, be tired all the time, have cramps... it's really not as fun as you may think. Lol
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Dec 11, 2007, 05:48 PM
    I had a good first trimester. I was tired but other than that all was good. It wasn't until the end of my second trimester that I started to feel all the pregnancy symptoms. Now I am wishing I could go back to the first trimester when everything was great.
    Every pregnancy is different and every day is different. Some days I feel great and other days I have the whole mess of symptoms. Don't worry about your lack of symptoms instead embrace it while you can because it could change later on down the road.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnany symptoms, negative tests, 2 weeks late [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has got the same problem as me? I had my last Depo-provera injection December 2006, my period was a few days late in January 2007 but Feb and Mar periods on time as normal, Im now 2 weeks late for my April period, pregnancy tests that I have taken (which are...

Could I have an eptopic pregnany? [ 5 Answers ]

I started my period 2 week ago, but all of a sudden I started to get abdominal pains in my left side and feeling sick Is it possible thet I could have an eptopic pregnancy? I stop using contraception over a month ago.

8 weeks pregnany by LMP [ 1 Answers ]

My LMP was 12/29 and according to my dates I am about 7 1/2 weeks pregnant. However because this is my second child I have been cramping so when I went in to see my OB he did a transvaginal US to confirm viability and said that he does see the gest sac and yolk sac but because it is measuring 5.5...

Water sports in early pregnany [ 1 Answers ]

I am 3 weeks pregnant. Is it safe to go on a slow sea biscuit (pulled by a motor boat) wearing a wet suit? Concerned about risk of falling off into water and entry of water into blood stream via vagina. Thanks

Missing period and not pregnany [ 6 Answers ]

I've been off my birth control pill for 5 months. Didn't get my period for the 1st two months and then got it right before my wedding and then once after (26 days). But now its 33 days and I haven't gotten it. We've been trying for a baby but I've take 2 HPT and they were both negative. I don't...

View more questions Search