Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spit420 Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Dec 11, 2007, 11:23 AM
    what would u helpers say
    I'll try and get straight to the point giving the best "details" I can. I stumpled upon this site... read a few threads and don't really understand what the true purpose of this forum is. Is it to help? If so.. do you know what help is? Is it really needed in all cases? Why should you do it because in my eyes.. the best help is to help your own self.

Don't get me wrong... some people do need serious help here n you should tell them what n how to do it but others... what makes you so special to "tell them what to do" how do you even know your right? If there is a correct answer it would prob be from experience in your own life but even so... everybody is different.

Try (I say try because your not going too) and help me from the true words below, using me as an example. What would the "helpers" of this site say to me.

I have been doing weed for about 4 years while growing up and learning in my life and I could say I don't have any problem. Weed like other drugs is not a problem for anyone. The problem is the people and how they grow up in there life. A person can smoke pot... can take vikes and can do coke (on a legendary basis) and live the "perfect" life. It's all about the person who takes them, how they take them, why they do etc... I smoke weed and take vikes because its enjoyable... just like eating and hanging out with fiends. I understand the risk's and outcomes but am able to work around them for the benefits. I realize what they can do so I make sure that doesn't happen. Just like I realize what eating too much can do so I make sure it doesn't happen. I went through HS smoking weed.. doing coke taking vikes and get the 3r best grades in my school. I'm 18 making 16.50 an hour with over $10,000 saved up still living under the roof of my mom while smoking weed and taking vikes. I don't plan to stop but I do plan on doing it in a more responsible way to grow up that much more in my life. The only problem that these drugs did to me was made me forget the life and how too's of many things before I started. Like I use to not want to go to the movies or hang out w/ppl if I diddnt smoke or have weed because I forgot how have fun with out it. It took a bit of time but I evolved to the state in which I can now. Am I going downhill in my life? To me is the complete opposite and to me with out that I might not be where I am happily today... what more can an 18yr old ask for?

Well I'm usually extremely good with words but if I continue anymore ill type something stupid. To sum this up while 4geting about the super addictive crazy people the grew up with their fingers up there butt, what would you say to me? Why? What makes YOU so sure your saying the right best possible thing? A person asking help how to stop weed, coke, vike, cutting themselves etc... doesn't need to be told how... they know. The best "help" would be to stfu and let them figure it out by themselves. Would you agree? Can you take drugs in the same matter that you eat food?

-Thanks for your time... ill be here to add more and hopefully "help" the people who really need "help" so bring it on. Im only 18... how much can I know? Maybe my brain is just more evolved in certain ways then most... thats what I believe... im the next step in evolution... believe it

NUNDAY DATTEBAYO
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Some people just are at a lose at what to do to get help and as you say what makes us so special to answer? Like I tell my daughters when they say they would never have me help them pick out a car for them because I always manage to get junkers. My reply is because I have had SO MANY junkers I KNOW what to look for, what to avoid, what to fix and how to go about getting it fixed. If I went to college and got the textbook answers I might be able to give the correct answer but I might not be able to relate to the answer or know how or why the answer works or doesn't work for some.
    What works for this site is the fact that you can get answers from many perspectives and
    Consider the options and weed out what sounds best to work for you.

As far as weed the only way you are going to quit is if you come to terms with yourself and decide in your heart YOU WANT to quit... N0B0DY can make it happen for you.

Dec 11, 2007, 11:46 AM
    What's better for a person. Getting help or helping themselves?

Im not saying this site and/or forum is pointless, I just came to believe that there is a much better "helping" way then what was being typed. Everyone starts of at a loss. You start of at a loss when your born, you start of at a loss when you start a new game. The question is... what is best...

The best help for a homosapein is to learn from yourself. "If you climbed up the tree...you can climb down".
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 11:53 AM
    I helped myself. I had N0B0DY to help me with anything whatsoever, but many people just have no idea how to go about doing that. Many people have no direction and when they have to make a decision they are insecure with their decision making abilities. Especially nowadays people are told they NEED counselors for everything under the sun. They push that nobody can quit an addiction or get over an ex or abuse unless they seek counselors. But back in the day we had to figure it all out ourselves because counselors were a sign of weakness and taboo because it meant you were retarded or something. But now it is the only way to go according to today's standards.

I say it is better to make it on your own but don't be afraid to ask for help where needed.

Dec 11, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Well if this is true... all I can say is that this world sucks (tell me something I don't know.. lol) and makes believe I'm just that more evolved then 90% of the people living on this hunk of a planet.

And there is always another way... always more then 1 way to change something or someone. Its about realizing it and following through. Going along with "nowadays" is just causing more harm. No reason to point people in the direction of that harm ehhh?

Also no one should ever be afriad to ask for "help", it's just that the "help" which is told to me here... to use a term boldly... sucks!
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spit420
    Well if this is true...all I can say is that this world sucks (tell me something i dnt kno..lol) and makes believe im just that more evolved then 90% of the ppl living on this hunk of a planet.
    What you want to know? And why you feel you are more evolved?

And there is always another way....always more then 1 way to change something or someone. Its about realizing it and following thru. Going along with "nowadays" is just causing more harm. No reason to point ppl in the direction of that harm ehhh?
    Exactly!

Also no one should ever be afriad to ask for "help", it's just that the "help" which is told to me here....to use a term boldly.....sucks!
    I checked your profile to see WHAT was told to you to see what sucks and you don't have any other asked questions listed there... so I guess I can't really help you in anyway... I guess that sucks!

Dec 11, 2007, 12:26 PM
    I feel more evolved due to everything this has happen in and around my life. I view myself smart in many ways then others... one being decision making but also stupid in other ways. To me, many people are stupid because of what they do and I can understand why when I take the time to figure it out. Im able to realize certain things faster then many others. An example would be on how a person is feeling.. why a person made that decision to a question or problem. Im also able to make a person believe what I want them to believe... make a person do what I want them to do. That's why I think I'm the next step in human evolution and laughing at this sentence would just prove this to me more that its true. I thought I was crazy about this at first but also thought it to be strange. After many experiments I now believe. I just to what to do... how to do it... what to say and how to say it in the blink of an eye to the outcome I choose. I was able to meet a girl that truly hated the whole cheating on someone thing and would never go out with a cheater... but after some time and my magic, she wanted me to cheat on my g/f with her... EXACTLY what I was trying to make her do. I never wanted to cheat nor did I but just wanted to see if I can make yet another different person do something I want. That's why I believe I'm more evolved.

I alos use a more % of my brain then the avrg human. I have a vision of 20:15 which I believe most should know is better then 20:20. I smoke weed, take vikes, done coke and plan to do shrooms for the second and last time of my life. This doesn't mean I need help.

Dec 11, 2007, 12:31 PM
    I only started this thread and typed what I have type not for help... but to learn and understand something that was cloudy to me. People where saying stuff which I believe was wrong and/or they could have typed something better. I wanted to know why and how come? I don't need to ask any questions to the ones outside this thread simply because its not needed. Ill aneswer them my damn self and if I cant.. I'll keep on trying, its how I grew up.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 12:53 PM
    The way you see yourself in your eyes , I guess it is the only thing that truly matters in life.

Dec 11, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    The way you see yourself in your eyes , I guess it is the only thing that truly matters in life.
    Which creates more questions that prob don't have a right answer. Is this good or bad? Is it true or not. Etc...
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 01:07 PM
    If its true in your eyes in your world... then it's true.. but if your asking me if I think you have it all together... well then you probably will not like what I have to say.

Dec 11, 2007, 01:17 PM
    If its true in your eyes in your world...then it's true..but if your asking me if I think you have it all together...well then you probably will not like what I have to say.
    You gave me my first smile of this day. Thanks!

But nevertheless I'm interested n curious as to what you would say. I might not like it now but who's to say I won't like it in the future? Never hurts to try ehh
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 04:35 PM
    I basically follow what you are saying and I know that the main problem is most people are complacent and only think about what involves them personally at the minute. They buy new cars and take them to the dealer under warrantee so they don't need to know anything about cars and that is basically how they get through life with everything-no need to figure it out cause the repair guy will do it for me.
    They go to work, go home, watch TV, run to Wal Mart, sleep, get up and ready to go back to work... they are in their own little rut maze and content. They argue their side of politics and religion and don't want to hear or consider any other view.
    It is an 'instant convenience store' mentality.
    But I don't think trying to manipulate people is how to use your *abilities*
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Nohelp, manipulate? I believe that is what most addicts do. Or at least the ones that I have known, do.
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Yeah, and most of the time addicts will say they are superiorto others. That is the drugs tricking them into a false sense of security. You think they realize? Phish no
    And they love to hear themselves talk, bless his little heart. I would have chatted, but I ha to cook dinner. I think he may have been looking for an argument anyway.
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Yeah Bushg I know what you are saying but all my addict friends are at the other end of the spectrum now. Their brain cells are so fried that they have to ask 'where are we going?' 6 times each while I am taking them to the store three minutes away.
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 04:58 PM
    Isn't that so sad. Some people get out but a lot of damage is already done. I was never addicted to anything but so many people in my life were I saw it all of my life... my first memories were of family members being drunk. Lying tied up in torn bedsheets in nthe landing my grandmother used to tie up my gramps to keep him from going back to the bar.

Dec 12, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Yeah, and most of the time addicts will say they are superiorto others. That is the drugs tricking them into a false sense of security. You think they realize? phish no
    And they love to hear themselves talk, bless his little heart. I would have chatted, but I ha to cook dinner. I think he may have been looking for an arguement anyway.
    I kind of was looking for an argument but only for the greater good of myself. There's nothing wrong with an argument as your words make me believe you already know. Anyway, you gave me a question that I must figure out the answer for myself and I thank. Maybe because of the fact I'm a pot head I do believe my crazy evolution theory... maybe not. I don't like to hear myself talk but rather learn more on what I can do when I talk... if that makes any sense.

Here's a question I would like yours and other opinions on: Wha would you say, what advice or "help" would you give to me. I've done coke... took pills... smoked weed everyday for 5yrs but through all that all my relationships went fine (maybe cause of the fact I can control them to most of my liking.. even a damn shrink who admitted this to me). I've saved up over $10,000 dollar from nothing, got high honors all thru-out HS and finished 3rd best in my class. What would you say to that leaving the whole illegal... can get you in trouble deal and/or can kill you and cause you harm just like everything else in this world, for example... sugar isn't so great for your body.

-Thanks for all yours time...I look forward to continue this disscussion after my nap since I just got done doing how damn many support tac welds in Yankee stadium.

Dec 12, 2007, 05:56 AM
    And for a second question. I am an addict to drugs and I accept the harm it can do but is that the reason I can manipulate and if so... why so god damn good? How can I live the life many others can only dream for while continuing my drug habits?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 06:15 AM
    I'm not sure what threads you were reading that offered unhelpful advise. The whole point of this site is to gather information. How you choose to use it is entirely up to you. If you don't find it helpful to you, don't use it.

Maybe you looking for an argument, maybe not. But you are arguing. Do all the drugs you wish. (Get good grades? Either you're too high right now, or don't know how to spell.) Pot, that green weed the government tries to control, is a problem. It hasn't gotten to you yet. You still have space in your brain. Weed clogs mental synapses with a fat-soluble "glue." It stays with you for years, clogging your ability to think. The whole time you think that it makes you a deeper thinker. It lies.

Vikes, as you call them are vicodin? I think that's a combination of tylenol and opiate? Opiates can be taken for years by a select few who never become fully addicted. I hope that you are in that select few. Opiates, morphine and heroin all single out mu receptors. The receptors take up the drug and the body is blocked from sensations of pain. When you aren't able to get opiates into your system, your body feels every pain it is currently suffering plus all the pain it missed out on while you were on the drug. So I'm told.

Why would it be your last time on shrooms?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search