Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 09:40 PM
    Well I can talk from experience, was in the drugs in the 60/70s
    Yes when you are on the drugs, you loose any real claim to reality and you are subject to opinons that are normally not based on any logic at all.
    I have seen in older years stoners who write school reports, they are to laugh at, and the kids believed they did great jobs.

You will not accept the truths because you can't understand, until you finally hit rock bottom, you will not want help. So until you want help you can't be helped
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 13, 2007, 06:40 AM
    I have given you some excellent advice, you choose not to take it, or ignore it, and continue to talk in circles. So again stfu, until you have a real question, or a sensible conversation.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Have to spread the rep Talai:
    I CAN'T wait to see something of substance... IF his claims are sooooo VALID
    It C0ULD prove to be interesting...

IN the meantime, excuse me while I go and twiddle my thumbs and weave baskets...

They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Well , here is what I see, a young man that comes on here trying to tell us he is evolved, so evolved that drugs make his life better and he understands everybody and everything and can control all.
    He can talk in circles, we can all talk in circles.

He lives with mommy, makes 16.50 an hour in New York, which by the way is not that much money for that state. Has 10,000 saved... which he has done while living with mamma.
    Who keeps a roof over your head , pays the utility bills, phone bill, cable bill, grocery bill etc...
    Addicts are always better off when someone else is helping to foot the bill. When there are no children involved. When there are no signs of heart, liver or kidney damage from the drug use.

Spit420, I suspect you saw some of the other addicts post and got frightened that you may be one of them, so you are on here in hopes that the helpers will say, son your not one of them you have shown us that you are so evolved and have it so together, keep up the good work. Your not going to hear that because it's not true.
    WHat everyone really wants to know is why you dislike yourself so badly that you need complete strangers to stroke your ego, by telling you that you have got it together.

We want to know where is your dad?
    Where were your parents when you began abusing drugs at age 13?
    Can they not see what you are doing to yourself? Are they turning a blind eye or to involved with their own problems to pay attention to you. Are they now or were they addicts?
    Who/what made you feel so unloved that you had to have drugs for a friend to make you feel complete.
    What pain are you trying to escape from?

If you really thought you were OK, the first day that you came on and I told you that you are what you think... you would have said cool, I'm great so I'm off... but you didn't you kept coming back... deep inside you know that what your doing is not OK and your not OK.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 13, 2007, 01:56 PM
    I think he likes getting high and trolling, because he has nothing better to do, and all of his accomplishments, even his job is a result of getting high, and putting on a facsade, to make you think he was so evolved. He has nothing does nothing, wants nothing except to amuse his tiny dope filled brain. Sorry for the rant, but he plays stupid while others suffer. Not fair (but feels good to jump down an idiots throat, every now and then.)
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2007, 02:51 PM
    It's sad he reminds me of a lot of people I know. The type of person that is a little bit more intelligent (or a least thinks they are) and thinks general rules don't apply to them.
    Big fish small pond. Maybe if he moved out of his comfort zone, and his mothers home, he'd find he isn't as highly evolved as he likes to believe.
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Dec 13, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Well I'm usually extremely good with words but if I continue anymore ill type something stupid.
    Too late. You advocate illegal activity and condemn those who reach out to help others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search