Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spit420 Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Dec 12, 2007, 07:00 AM
    I never said the threads I looked through gave unhelpful advice but where much better advice for the person could be given and why it wasn't. This I know to be true just as true is 2+2=4. Im not so in lines of looking for an argument but more of a discussion so I can just understand and learn from, like you said this site is about. Nevertheless I will aneswer your question to see what you would say next.

Understand that I understand what these different drugs are and what they can do and the different levels of risk's each one has. I just believe they aren't as "bad" as most people make others believe but for the greater good, they should believe such even though the fact they are being "lied" too doesn't really help nor is lying useful advice (would it be so much harm for the avrg human to smoke pot, sniff a line or 2 of coke here and there as long as they "knew better"). It' a next step in making this race that much better.

"The whole time you think that it makes you a deeper thinker. It lies."
    I have to have some time to think how I can prove this to not be such a "bad thing" even if its only to a select few people. I am tired, been up for close to 48hrs working n smoking pot... im exhausted and need my rest because if I continue you will... ummm... lets say own me in this discussion. I will just simply answer your question and continue this when I'm ready.

I want to do shrooms one more time in my life as a type of break, a different type of fun. I know the risk's so no bother telling me them,it's a stupid thing to do on my part bt hey.. its a type of belief I have just like with your own. You can have fun, it's a change as long as your responsible enough and not stupid. That's really all too it. I can stop myself of an addiction easily with no symptoms. I've stopped pot for a month straight after doing it everyday for 3.11 years, I felt the same when doing them. Stopped coke fine (all because it's a waste of damn money) and vikes. I want to do it only 1 more time due to the risk's but the reasons are exactly the same as if you wanted to go hang out w/friends.. go to the movie... got to eat dinner. They both share the same reasons us humans choice to do it for. Do you think you could have achieved what I have while doing these drugs. If not, why can I?

And bring up me spelling is pointless. Im typeing on a computer, weather (yes I spelt that wrng on purpose) I type correctly or not means nothing. Its just more quick and u understand perfectly. Loo|< 0utsde your box n relize hat spelling has nuntin 2 d0 w/it if u und3rst4nd what i am saying or asking and that drugs can have NOTHING AT ALL to do with it yet the person itself.

And my body doesn't feel like you said if Ichoice to stop or not... I'v tried mysaelf. Mind of matter...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 07:11 AM
    The purpose of this site is questions and answers, not counseling, but with that said the main problem people with problemsand addictions have is that they don't see how bad they are and how much they are hurting thierself and others. So normally until they want to get help there is nothing that can happpen, and normally without a support group a person with addictions will not stay off it, so that is why getting help is so important, not in every case but in most
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2007, 07:12 AM
    My reply to your question is:
    As great as your mind and life works 0N drugs think how much BETTER it might be 0FF of drugs.
    EXAMPLE:
    I thought I was 100% healthy and my mind worked great *except for some seasonal affective arthritis and occasional rare mind going blank* Then I changed my diet to an anabolic diet. Just using sea salt instead of table salt made a world of difference to my arthritis. I haven't even totally *switched* to the whole diet and I know stuff that is going to happen before it happens, and have figured out things before anybody else, my reflexes have been even more quick than they were and I haven't had the little bit of brain fog that I was having. And I never did drugs and haven't needed doctors since my last baby was born in 1988.
    I watch people around me and most of them are in a brain fog.

One time I asked someone, "Why if crack makes you skinny are there S0 many fat crack heads? They said, "Imagine how much fatter they would be if they didn't do the crack."

S0 the point of what I am saying is that as great as you claim to be doing, if you change some things in your life like giving up drugs and changing some things think of H0W much more in the direction of being
    Quote Originally Posted by spit420
    more evolved then 90% of the ppl living on this hunk of a planet.
    You could be 120% to 160% evolved.

Dec 12, 2007, 07:19 AM
    I understand what the last two replys from N0help4u and Fr_Chuck, but what if it's only because this happen to me (using me as the example is just easyier atm) that I am who I am because of the choices I made. What happens if I diddnt make the choices I did I wouldn't be in jail right now. Is this impossible?
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Life is about making choices and learning and growing from the consequesnces. Unfortunately some people NEVER learn or they choose bitterness and so forth rather than learning and growing. There were many times when I was in really tough times and all I could do was work my way out by thinking things through and what changes would improve my situation from the point I was at at the time.
    The main thing in life is learning and growing and becoming a WHOLE person.

Dec 12, 2007, 07:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    The main thing in life is learning and growing and becoming a WHOLE person.
    I understand now and there is no aneswer or advice that could be told to what I seek. I understand how hard it would be for 1 person to change something big and the time it would take. Thanks a whole lot. This discussion does not need to continue any further.

However, I still believe myself to be "smarter then most others" with you being apart of it. Just goes to show a "drugy could be the same or better then you....".
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2007, 07:42 AM
    However, I still believe myself to be "smarter then most others" with you being apart of it. Just goes to show a "drugy could be the same or better then you....".
    LOL you have no idea what I know and don't know,

Dec 12, 2007, 07:47 AM
    Sounds like we would be great friends. Im truly glad I had the lucky chance to talk to you.
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Dec 12, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Certainly very full of yourself spit, that's the first indication that your really not.

About your wonderful theory on being able to handle drugs and whatever else it is you can control. Being able to "control" your drug use at 18 is not because you are "evolved..lol" its because you have had little exposure to them. Most addicts take a while using a substance before they become addicted (start at 13 and its full blown by 20/25 as an example) actually some people drink moderatly or not at all during their teens only to struggle with alcoholism in their 30's. IT's more of a mentality than the actual substance, decisions you make at 18 have an effect on you when your 28, what effects those are you will have to wait and see. The mere fact you do take vikes and oter substances at 18 is a small indication of the choices you may make when your 20-22-25, so you may be well on your way.

The simple answer of helping yourself is nonsense, seems like you watch too many Nike commercials. It's a state of mind, today's society puts emphasis on sports icons and failing is a sign of weakness, survival of the fittest. It's all B.S. "Man has need of many things which he alone is incapable of providing" - Aristotle

An expert on life at 18, that's good:)
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Oh, spit420 your post amuse's me. It is OK to be so full of yourself, but trust me honey you will fall. I am married to a addict/former, sometimes falls of the wagon. I see so much of you in him or his younger self, that it is funny... common... scary.
    Oh, by the way his trade is welder... let me tell you drinking is very hard on a welder, as is welding in itself. I'm not sure how welders are on drugs as that never seemed to be 1 of his weakness. But who really knows but him. Manipulating people is also hard, you will run across some that you can not control. Trust me.
    You will change or attempt to change when your current lifestyle is not working for you.
    Be safe and hopefully you will not burn to many brain cells out, before your ready. I'm wishing you the best.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Only you can decide your own answers to those questions for yourself. A person can never be totally sure that the "right" help was given, only that the best of what they knew was offered. If, with your own intelligence, you feel that you need no help, then great for you. Treat yourself with whatever plant you choose to help you along with your philosophy, but watch out for the paranoia and the munchies. At least by asking help from other people on here, one does not have to worry about the price. Sometimes, you get what you pay for, and other times you get a real treasure.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by oneguyinohio
    Sometimes, you get what you pay for, and other times you get a real treasure.
    Yeah, like those dirt fields in Arkansas where you buy a ticket and get to look for diamonds, or like the lottery. I think the odds of getting good information and helpful advice here is quite a bit better than that, and you don't have to buy a ticket. Anybody with enough sense to give good advice realizes that they can't guarantee it because so much depends on the "application" of the product.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BMI
    "Man has need of many things which he alone is incapable of providing" - Aristotle
    Aristotle... He's an old guy, right?
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Dec 12, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Reallllllll old!
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Which creates more questions that prob dnt have a right answer. Is this good or bad? Is it true or not. Etc....
    The answer is in your reality, whatever that is, for this moment, minute, hour or day. The next moment it may be something different, each breath we take each thought we think gives opportunity that our reality will change, our truth will change.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 02:57 PM
    The only thing I can say to our resident young hop head, is until you have been tested by time, stfu.

Dec 12, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    The only thing I can say to our resident young hop head, is until you have been tested by time, stfu.
    Time is of the essence young one...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 05:36 PM
    The others may tolerate your dope-induced rant, but I find it offensive. Like the commercial says "this is your brain on drugs", Have you no shame?

Dec 12, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    The others may tolerate your dope-induced rant, but I find it offensive. Like the commercial says "this is your brain on drugs", Have you no shame?
    Your beliefs blind you, but let me guess, it's just the drugs taking... hmph. Decision made today might help for the ones made tomorrow then w/o, maybe not, you have no clue.

And telling me to stfu isn't really the best thing you can say, just a little example on something I was trying to prove. I'm a "drugy" like anyone else coming tom post here innocently for help and/or advice. Why label me different? Is it because I understand that sticks and stones could break my bones but names will never hurt me?
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Your beliefs blind you, but let me guess, it's just the drugs taking...hmph. Decision made today might help for the ones made tomorrow then w/o, maybe not, you have no clue.

And telling me to stfu isnt really the best thing you can say, just a little example on something I was trying to prove. I'm a "drugy" like anyone eles coming tom post here innocently for help and/or advice. Why label me different? Is it because I understand that sticks and stones could break my bones but names will never hurt me?

Huh? Who exactly are you trying to prove something to? If you're hoping to have a bunch of people sing your praises, then you might consider changing your name to something like Charles Manson. He's a bit hard to understand too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search