Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suzgr44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 09:03 AM
    How can I get my former employer to send me my paycheck?
    I worked from 11/19/2007 to 12/02/2007 then they let me go and now they are giving me the run around about my paycheck. I worked 43.36 hours at $8.00/hr. They owe me $348.80. What can I do to get my paycheck?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Have you contacted your local wage and hour office?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 11, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Or State labor agency

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who do you call when your employer won't give you your paycheck after termination? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. My boyfriend just put in his two week notice last Friday after finding a better paying job. After six days, there was an investigation done by local detective. Nothing has been concluded so far but it did result in firing 5 people. There is no proof that any of these people did anything...

Employer failed to send me my W2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am on a L1 Visa. I came to US on September 30th 2006. My Employer did not create a record for me in ADP and as a result of which I did not get my W2 Form. How do I tackle this Case. Should I report to IRS. Can someone Please advise? Many Thanks Saheem

No taxes taken out of paycheck [ 3 Answers ]

I just started working for a small business daycare and there are no taxes taken out, we are paid with hand-written business checks but, I was asked to fill out a w-4 for (2007) just wondering what to do or how this works at the end of the year or if I should be taking taxes out myself each pay...

View more questions Search