Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    auroville Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 06:11 AM
    How to connect computers for Lan
    I am Fresher in Networking Field, I want to know different ways of coneecting computers for lan, How to create Proxy server, DNS
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 11, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I connect two xp computers [ 4 Answers ]

How do I connect two xp computers

Can't figure out how to connect my 2 computers [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I can't seem to figure out how to connect two computers together, one has win98 and the other has winxp. I have to hook the win 98 to the winxp because my friend put passwords on the administrators and locked them and she can't remember what they were. The winxp won't let me connect from it...

I am trying to connect 2 computers with a crossover [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 laptops and I need to transfer files from 1 to the other but my burner will not work so I am trying to connect them via crossover cable but when I connect it nothing happens! After a few minutes the lan connection will come up saying limited or no connection. Could somebody send me a step...

How to connect two computers? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Everybody.. I'm new to computers.. n I've got two computers at home with windows xp running on them. I would like to know how to connect them to each other. I've got no NIC card and no cross over cable. Let me know the things I need them to connect. And secondly if I would like to connect them...

I need to connect my 2 home computers [ 23 Answers ]

On one internet connection. I am afraid to go wireless, because one computer is on the second floor of the house and the other in the basement game room. I want to know if a router (and the most cost effective one to get) would work with our computers. The basement computer has Windows 98 and...

View more questions Search