Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elawrence1980 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 09:27 PM
    Creating a Motion for Emergency Hearing in Florida
    I need the format for creating a Motion for Emergency Hearing for ability to seek psychological treatment for a minor child.

I need it ASAP. MY ex has the insurance on our daughter and, therefor is the guarantor. He is refusing to allow me to seek psychological counseling for our daughter, even after a psychiatrist and pediatrician recommended it.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2007, 09:32 PM
    You might also have to deal with the informed consent issue in the code of ethics for counselors. It basically means that both parents have to be notified and give permission when a child is treated. It may not apply in your case if the court is involved. Just wanted to mention it as another issue you might face.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Hello e:

Get the treatments and forward the bill to your ex. He can submit them to his insurance company or not. It's up to him. If he doesn't pay, sue him.

THAT'S how I'd get to court. Not the way you're trying.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fish Emergency! [ 9 Answers ]

I don't know what's wrong with my fish... I thinks its called the "balloon belly molly fish" something like that, It has a big stomach but it looks like a regular fish now, but there's a pink spiral thing coming from the backside of the fish.. its short but pretty thick... I had 2 of this fish at...

Emergency Custody [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My husband and I are very frustrated at this point. He has two children with his ex. Her husband is abusive to her and them. This summer her family called us and told us that she planned to move to Virginia with the kids and her husband. Her mother finally convinced her to let her...

Emergency hearing [ 2 Answers ]

I am a divorced and the primary custodial. Non custodial is in contempt of several actions. Example: non-custodial not respecting the children's rights and getting the children involved in issues and bad mouthing the custodial parent. How can I get an emergency Hearing?

Need motion in opposition to defendants motion for summary judgement & TO STOP Thief [ 5 Answers ]

Good day all,received a motion in the mail "plaintiff's motion for default judgement as to defendents xxxxxx,xxxxxx,xxxxxx, and judgement on the pledings as to defendant xxxxxxx (state gov agency that sold the tax deed ) this case is about a overlooked tax lein sold against my grandmothers house ...

What to do. Emergency! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey.. Its this girls b-day and I fought with this girl because she is big headed and she said that she would date me if she doesn't like the guy anymore.. so she is lineing me up.. so basically I got in a fight with her.. so what shall I do now.. how can I get her. shall I be an asshole.. and its...

View more questions Search