Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Juliet Franklin Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 09:25 PM
    Unable to view online episodes (tv programs) due to.
    Abc and Cbs are both sites I was able to use in the past. I am now unable to view any episodes on the web.
    On the ABC site it has a warning of "invlaid ad data".
    On the CBS website the warning is" A script in the movie is causing adobe flash player 9 to run slowly"
    I have downloaded abc-advertise 1.0 and DivX software to remedy the problem. Im still unsucssful.
    Im sure others are having the same issues and may have found a solution.
    Is there something simple I can do? Is there a step I am missing?
    Any insight would be helpful. Thanks.
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

Dec 11, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Are you able to access the websites? (ABC or CBS). If not, what is the exact error message...

If you are able to access the website(s) & just can't watch the streamingvideos, you likely need to uninstall/reinstall the flash media or other/related download pgm(s).

Juliet, if it still not working, provide more specific info...

P2E

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grey's Anatomy Episodes online? [ 1 Answers ]

I Love GREYS ANATOMY but when I miss an episode I want to be able to watch it if I can't catch it again on the following Friday, I'm a resident of canada and everywheere I look to try to find a greys anatomy episode online it says I need to live in usa... is there anywhere I can catch the episodes...

Unable to view JPEGS on CD [ 3 Answers ]

I copied some photos to a cd using nero, then a little while later I added some further photo's, I thought I had used append but on reflection I might not have. I can now only see the latest photos although when I go into Nero it shows the other files are there but cannot view them. Is there anyway...

Unable to view cd contents [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am using celeron 1.1 , 192mb RAM with win98se. When I put CD in the LG combo Drive the cd icon changes to audio cd and winamp opens. Any solution for this would be appreciated? ~Pradeep.

View more questions Search