Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonymously_me Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Dec 10, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Online schools!
    Does anyone know any online schools that are accredited in Canada... more specifically PEI, Canada? I'm thinking of taking a course in Pharmacy Technician, but the local colleges here do not have that program, so I'm thinking of taking it online.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Hope this helps

cyber schools Pei canada - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Montesorri Schools [ 6 Answers ]

I am considering enrolling my children, ages 4 and 6, into a Montessori school in the fall. I have all the information, have been to the Montessori websites, and done a fair bit of research on it. I'm interested in other people's thoughts and opinions about the Montessori schools. If anyone has...

Changing Schools [ 6 Answers ]

I Will Be Changing Schools Next Year To A Catholic School, I Am Now Currently In A Public School. I Am Not Catholic But I Go To A Christan Church Group Sometimes. My Mum Isn't Very Happy About The Schools Since I Have Had 6 S.O.S.E Teachers This Year, And Around 3 English Teachers, The School...

Good online schools [ 2 Answers ]

I work full time as a nanny so I have no time for actual college classes. I want to take classes to help me move along a little with my writing. I am only 19 so I don't have any experience at all. I am not sure what I want to do exactly but I do know I don't want to sit on my rear and not do...

Veterinary Schools [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get a list from best to worst colleges and Universities to attend for Veterinary Degrees. Maybe, some extra info as well on a broad term as to what is available in the United States for schools that I can obtain a degree as a veterinarian. Preferably what is available in Texas to start with....

Looking at new schools [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I find questions to ask a principal at a new school I am interviewing?

View more questions Search