Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Balooga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 05:23 PM
    History of NYE Fireworks on Sydney Harbour
    Does anyone know of any documents written on the history of the New Years Eve Celebrations held each year on Sydney Harbour?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 02:24 AM
    Perhaps the following and subsequent links that you find on it will be helpful to you. I hope that they are.

The following is from the site New Year's Eve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Australia
    Each major city around Australia holds New Year's Eve celebrations, usually accompanied by a fireworks display amongst other events. Perth's fireworks are let off from barges along the Swan River, whilst 50,000 people annually gather at sites around the Brisbane River in the city to watch a fireworks display while events are held in the city and at Southbank. The two largest New Year's Eve celebrations in Australia are held in its two largest cities, Melbourne and Sydney. Over 1 million people gather around Sydney Harbour every year for the celebrations. See Sydney New Year's Eve, NewYearsEve Australia or NewYearsParty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's In Fireworks? [ 1 Answers ]

Currently make flash powder compositions using simple chemicals. My supplier is away and its coming up 2 fireworks day, I told my friends I would show them a simple flash composition but I can't now. Although I now think I could strip a firework and use the black powder contained inside. Would...

What Is The Structure Of Fireworks [ 1 Answers ]

Currently make flash powder compositions using simple chemicals. My supplier is away and its coming up 2 fireworks day, I told my friends I would show them a simple flash composition but I can't now. Although I now think I could strip a firework and use the black powder contained inside. Would...

Cats and fireworks [ 1 Answers ]

My cats are terrified by the loud noises. I started last night making sure that they were inside all day and night. Please remember to keep your cats/kittens as safe and secure around the fireworks and their noise as much as possible.

Sydney Lucas Zoltan Silhouettes [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently acquired 3 Sydney Lucas Zoltan Silhouettes, I think maybe they are from 1940's or 1950's... if anyone could give me some info on SLZ or on the silhouettes, if they are collectible, or worth anything. Thank you

View more questions Search