Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poseidon Posts: 244, Reputation: 55

Dec 16, 2005, 03:41 AM
    Transferring movie/videos
    I assume it is possible to transfer personal video footage from a digital camera memory card to a DVD Writer.

Is there any specific software/hardware required?

I have WinXP Home, Geforce FX5200 Ultra, display card, Realktek Audio and AMD Athlon XP3000+, MMX, 3D Now, ~2.1ghz.

Any URLs on this subject or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Poseidon
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2005, 04:28 AM
    Burn dvd from digital camera video
    Hi,
    Here is a link with some good information, and other links to programs:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...ovember25.mspx

Also, a link to a software program, $49.95, US, that will do it:
    http://www.dvd-burning-xpress.com/index2.html

Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transferring my emails to Outlook Express [ 10 Answers ]

I had to format my hard drive and before I did that I saved all of my emails using the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard in Windows XP Home Edition. The Wizard created a folder called USMT2.unc with two files in it. One is a DAT file called IMG00001 that's 189,959KB, and the other is a file called...

Transferring my Outlook Express Files [ 2 Answers ]

I guess I should have looked and placed this post under the right topic. Anyway I had to format my hard drive and before I did that I saved all of my emails using the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard in Windows XP Home Edition. The Wizard created a folder called USMT2.unc with two files in it....

Burning videos [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... I need help with burning a video with nero and winxp. It encodes OK but when time for brning it goes to my hard drive instead of the cd burner. Why is that? Please help... I used nero on my old computer with win 98 and it worked fine encoding and burning of videos. Thank you for your help....

Transferring big files [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm Wessley, I have a movie file of around 600MB on a pc. Is it possible for me to transfer it to an other pc if I only have the internet, and a floppy drive. Is there any software available that can either zip the file sufficiently, or that can split it into smaller files? Thanks

View more questions Search