Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prentowilliams Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 02:08 PM
    UK travel with outstanding bench warrant
    My friend skipped his court date in a small town. He has an outstanding bench warrant but no longer lives in the US. He wants to travel to the UK my question is will that bench warrant be pick up by the UK immigration?

P. Williams
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 03:55 PM
    Hello prento:

There's no way to say for sure. I don't know what those immigration people have on their computers. I'll bet it's a lot more than it was before 9/11.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I fly with a bench warrant [ 10 Answers ]

I am on vacation right now and I just found out I have a bench warrant issued for a misd. Charge. Will I be arrested at the airport when I come back? Please someone help me

Bench Warrant [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend that was sent to prison for 5 years for unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon. He was offered 2 years but decided to go for the jury trial. After the trial he was convicted to 5 years. (He had a terrible court appointed attorney that did absolutely nothing to help him.) He...

Bench Warrant! [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend got a DUI. He did not show to the mandated program he was to attend and failed to appear at the last court date. If he were to show up at the court house, would he be arrested on site??

How does a bench warrant works? [ 1 Answers ]

I was working in retail and I was arrested for theft by taking,misdemeanor,in the amount of 183.24.I got out on a 143 dollars bail and my court date is on December 6th.my grandma just passed away and I have to go home immediatly(I am from west africa)and I don't think that I'll be able to come back...

View more questions Search