Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allroadsleadtojamaica Posts: 60, Reputation: -1

Dec 10, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Throwing a Christmas Party.
    Hey guys, my friend and I are throwing a christmas party this weekend for 36+ people and were not that prepared, so I need your help mostly for the music, if there's any christmas songs that you would recommend for the party, any other tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and merry christmas.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 01:50 PM
    I love Brenda Lee's Rocking Around the Christmas Tree

And B. E. Taylor puts a lot of personality in his music
    B. E. Taylor

And Interior Castle is awesome.
    The Interior Castle -- A Child Shall Lead
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Try a visit your local big box drug store. They will have a bunch of different xmas collections cheap. We also have a couple of local radio stations that play nothing but Xmas music through the 26th. That option wouldn't cost you anything.

Dec 10, 2007, 02:17 PM
    I'm burning a wack of CDs and I need 8 more songs then they'll be complete.
    Mostly pop, r&b, hip hop, Pop Rock is what I'm looking for.. anything like that for christmas.
    I got plenty but 8 MORE!!

Dec 10, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Anything christmasy that you can dance to is what I'm looking for. (lol and nhelp4u, my middle then last name is brenda lee) lol off topic. The musics going to be blaring all night and its going to be a killer party, so NO COUNTRY PPL! Lol. Anything pop, rap, hip hop, pop rock, stuff like that.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 02:31 PM
    There are a few net radio stations like Pandora that will play whatever list you design. You could something like that and just have that music playing in the background. No need to mix a CD, worry about songs, etc. All done for you. Pandora is free, too.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Why don't you mix up favorite dance tunes with a few Christmas classics. That way folks will have the familiar stuff to dance to and get the holiday fuzzies when a Christmas classic pops up.

Dec 10, 2007, 03:43 PM
    That's what I did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas Party [ 10 Answers ]

Hello you, Long time no see! :) Long story short, I think this lady I work with wants to set me up with his son. She constantly mentions her son to me and shows me everything about his son. I thought she was just being proud of his son since he is younger than me. I can never think of...

Do I need to buy a present for the host of a christmas bbq party? [ 10 Answers ]

Sorry if this is in the wrong topic but I just want to know! Its not a business thing, just informal But still... Thanks :)

Kitten Throwing Up [ 1 Answers ]

Just got two kittens (8 weeks old - brother & sister) two weeks ago. Got them from a farm and now am keeping them as indoor cats. Had no problems until yesterday. One of them started throwing up. Did it twice yesterday but it was liquid. Today he threw up again but this time it was his food. I...

My dog is throwing up [ 7 Answers ]

We don't have the money to take my puppy to the vet this week and I can't find a vet that will let me pay next week and they won't tell me anything without seeing her, she is 5 months and is acting normal she just keeps throwing up white vomey vomit I don't know what to do

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

View more questions Search