Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luistorres0713 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Cant install lexmark x75 all in one printer
    I do not have the install cd for the all in one printer what should I do??
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Dec 10, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Is there a reason that you do not have the install disc? Is this a brand new printer or an acquired printer.

Call Lexmark at 1800 Lexmark and follow the prompts for technical support on "All in One Printers"

Also, Go to the Add Printer Wizard within windows and see if the printer is already on the Lexmark printer list. If so, add the printer and then use the driver top get the latest version of the drivers from the Lexmark web site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't install lexmark x1290 printer [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I've just bought a lexmark x1290 all in one printer and can't install it I'm running on windows vista any body any solutions for me thanks :confused: :

Lexmark Printer won't Print [ 13 Answers ]

So I installed a lexmark printer and when I send something to be printed, the printer starts, does what it should (?) which to me is printing, and then a blank page comes out. There is nothing at all on it, not even a dirty mark! When I try to print a test page it tells me it is printnig, paper...

Generic Ink to suit a Lexmark Printer [ 5 Answers ]

Could anybody advise me on the cheapest effective option for generic ink to suit a Lexmark P3150 printer. Thanks

New Lexmark 2480 printer - test page allignment [ 0 Answers ]

When I try to print it tells me to print a test page to check the alignment. The printer prints the test page and it seems to be correct. It then says to scan the text page, which seems to work fine. However, a message comes up saying that there is a problem with the test page allignment. ...

Lexmark x1290 printer driver for Mac/OSx [ 1 Answers ]

I am unable to install my Lexmark x1290 on my IMac G5. I cannot find a suitable printer driver for the OSx operating system even after searching the Lexmark website. How might I find, download and install a suitable driver? Thanks!

View more questions Search