Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marissabri09 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 11:49 AM
    A guy at school.
    So there's this guy at school. I have had the biggest thing for him since I met him. And I talk to him in emails and crap, but I can't in person. See the thing is we are in different "cliques" so its kind of hard to. And I mean we talk on the computer and I am able to on there, and I even talked to him about talking at school, and he said he would be fine with it. But I'm scared, and I don't know why. I mean, I could walk up to anyone and have a conversation with them, even someone I don't know. But for him its different, eveytime I go up to my friends locker, my face turns red. And I look at the floor. I'm just scared. But I know he know I like him, cause I told him, but he's not ready for another girlfriend, and I'm not ready for another boyfriend, I just want to be friends, and be able to talk to him at school. But I'm scared and I don't know what to do... :confused: :(
    sidj22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marissabri09
    so theres this guy at school. i have had the biggest thing for him since i met him. and i talk to him in emails and crap, but i can't in person. see the thing is we are in different "cliques" so its kinda hard to. and i mean we talk on the computer and i am able to on there, and i even talked to him about talking at school, and he said he would be fine with it. but im scared, and i dont know why. i mean, i could walk up to anyone and have a conversation with them, even someone i dont know. but for him its different, eveytime i go up to my friends locker, my face turns red. and i look at the floor. im just scared. but i know he know i like him, cause i told him, but hes not ready for another gf, and im not ready for another bf, i just want to be friends, and be able to talk to him at school. but im scared and i dont know what to do....:confused: :(
    Sometimes people looses a lot in themselves by liking a person like this .hold your breadth to see what you are up to. U really like him or ego that he's not in talking terms with you... attract him towards you by showing him up something and see ,he ll come to you. Change your attitude towards him... be a leg puller and start taking his... u ll get a relieve
    nakiapet Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marissabri09
    so theres this guy at school. i have had the biggest thing for him since i met him. and i talk to him in emails and crap, but i can't in person. see the thing is we are in different "cliques" so its kinda hard to. and i mean we talk on the computer and i am able to on there, and i even talked to him about talking at school, and he said he would be fine with it. but im scared, and i dont know why. i mean, i could walk up to anyone and have a conversation with them, even someone i dont know. but for him its different, eveytime i go up to my friends locker, my face turns red. and i look at the floor. im just scared. but i know he know i like him, cause i told him, but hes not ready for another gf, and im not ready for another bf, i just want to be friends, and be able to talk to him at school. but im scared and i dont know what to do....:confused: :(
    It's OK to be scared of someone you really like. And when your bolth ready to pack up the courage to talk to each other it will all fall into place. Me and my boyfriend were the same way, we came from different cliks so we never talked until we promised each other that we would sit next to each other at lunch. And then a few weeks later he asked me out! So don't worry every thing will happen for the rite resons.
    pink11 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 03:52 PM

Well the boy I like were in different
    "cliques" too but we don't have a problem talking to each other because of it,
    Cause its stupid not to because of what other people will think,
    Just live for yourself
    :)
    Mintasaur Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Dec 22, 2010, 10:05 PM
    Meet outside school. Odds are your nervous around other people. Think of a list of things in your head that you could talk about.

Go to the mall or a movie. Nothing to fantastic yet. Bring some other people if you feel uncomfortable.

Good luck xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

School grant to go back to school [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single 48 yr old lady and I don't have mean to just go back to school but I work as a nursing asst but would like to know how to go back to school is there any grants that will help me do so?

Home school vs. Public school? [ 53 Answers ]

My husband and I have decided to home school our children because we do not feel that the public education systems are very good these days. When we were in public school the teachers spent more time trying to control and disipline the class or individual students then they spent teaching. I also...

5th School in 9 years, 3rd school in 5 years . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a few questions about visitation and Bio mom moving to yet another school district. 1. Bio mom has convinced oldest SD that money is more important than family, we have tried to get her to come home over the last two years... she refuses and BM does not make her( cops won't follow...

View more questions Search