Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mangel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Certifications for autopsy technicians
    I am currently employed at a Level 1 trauma hospital. I would love to be an autopsy technician, what certifications are required to become an autopsy technician?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Check with your licensing board. Not every state has the same requirements.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nail Technicians [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently looking to train to become a Nail Technician. There are so many courses available that it seems impossible to decide on which one is value for money and provides the right skills I require. I would appreciate any responses in respect of any good or bad experiences or any...

Need Autopsy Records of Father: Wrongul Death [ 11 Answers ]

My father worked for the "Fish and Game Department" in the early 1960's as a Bush Pilot. A few months after his "complete physical, for which he passed with flying colors" (38 years old) he came up missing while counting caribou in Alaska, and was found after several days, crashed on the side of a...

Unscrupulous HVAC Technicians [ 2 Answers ]

Unscrupulous HVAC Technicians often use the symptoms arising from a bad run capacitor or contactor to sell a trusting homeowner a whole new air conditioner. If you have a quality air conditioner and furnace, and properly maintain it, it should last 25 to 30 years. If in doubt, always get second...

View more questions Search