Why will I diy?
    Why will I diy?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Dec 10, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by esamson123
    why will I diy?
    Do it yourself?
    **edit** Do you mean "die" because we all die.
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Dec 10, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by esamson123
    why will I diy?
    Greetings to you. If you mean to ask why will you "die", the short answer is that we "pass away" simply because doing so is actually a very important part of life. But you must understand that we truly Do Not "Die"! What happens is that the silver cord that connects the physical body to our spiritual body (seen in the etheric body) permanently disconnects at the time of our transition (passing away) and thus our spiritual body will proceed into greater realms and dimensions of learning while our physical body will cease to exist as we will not need it anymore in the higher dimensions as we could not enter the world of spirit in a physical body.

When we, who are incarnate, complete our mission in this plane of existence we will shed the "coat" that we wear which is our physical body (that protects our spirit) and will step right into our glorious body that is our spirit. We will enter into the higher planes of God's Light and will exist there eternally. There are many dimensions where we could go and you must remember that Jesus said "In my Father's house are many rooms". That means that there are many dimensions where we could end up according to the way we act in this world while incarnate. If we follow God's Laws and His Commandments, do good to others and truly Love One Another as well as become Born Again, then we can be assured of going to Heaven (Paradise) when we transition. Jesus has told us that no one can enter the Kingdom of Heaven except through Him. "Jesus said I Am the Way and the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV). It is important to quote this Biblical Scripture in context to your question so that you will understand that the Only Begotten Son of God, Jesus, can help you and literally anyone else when they transition because we all HAVE to at some point or other and personally, I would rather repent and Be Saved (as I am) than to risk not being and suffer the consequences due to being stubborn or a non-believer.

In the Afterlife we continue to grow spiritually and while on this Earth plane, we learn through our hard experiences so that we will be better prepared for the life that is ahead for us! Thank you for asking this most important and valuable question!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Energy never dies it transforms to the after life. When anything dies the life force (energy is released and metamorphized into a new life)
    Creation Explanation 2a

Sermons From Romans - Be Transformed (12:1-2)
    The better you treat your body with anabolic (positive) things like natural foods
    And make good choices the better your chances of having a long life on earth.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 12:41 AM
    SkyGem did an excellent job of explaining it. I disagree with the part about Jesus though. Ask yourself, if the Bible says, that we are created in the image of God, perfect, why do we need to be "saved?"

I think that we are already a part of God and Jesus and one another. Being separate is the illusion. Having to do penance for being what we are is crazy. The real questions are, what are you? What is death? What is life? And, if each of us is created in the image of a perfect being, with all seeing eyes, why is it that we do not see?
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Dec 12, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie
    SkyGem did an excellent job of explaining it. I disagree with the part about Jesus though. Ask yourself, if the Bible says, that we are created in the image of God, perfect, why do we need to be "saved?"

That is an excellent question, simoneaugie, and one that deserves an answer. We need to be Saved simply because many people, with a "do whatever" mentality think that just because we were created in the image of God that we too are God (sinless and perfect). That is simply not so and nothing could be further from the truth. We were created in His "image". That's all. Therefore, it does not give any living person license to do whatever they so please thinking that they would be automatically Saved. Because people are sinners, people have to have a contrite heart and become Born Again (believe that Jesus came into this world and died for us) in order to be Saved because the Holy Bible tells us so. "I Am the Way and the Truth and The Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV). Jesus said this. Those who do not follow or believe in the Bible may be inclined to disregard these things, as is their free will choice, but there are consequences later on that these people might be willing to endure (as again, is their individual choice).

I think that we are already a part of God and Jesus and one another. Being separate is the illusion. Having to do penance for being what we are is crazy. The real questions are, what are you? What is death? What is life? And, if each of us is created in the image of a perfect being, with all seeing eyes, why is it that we do not see?
    Actually no, it is not crazy. We are not separate from God or Jesus (One and the Same) when we are with Him. When we choose to separate from Him through our wicked ways, it is WE who choose that separation willingly through our free will. God-Jesus does not cause it. In fact, He desires that we don't. Penance is the price one has to pay for causing that separation knowing that it is not the way to go. Remember Adam and Eve? God told them not to eat the forbidden fruit from the Tree of Life yet they listened to the devil instead and did so anyway. They were beautiful before and perfect in every way but after disobeying God and listening to satan, they sinned and thus were banished from the Garden of Eden (Paradise) for their disobedience. Why would God turn them away if they were a part of him? For being Sinners-disobedient! That is the price one has to pay in this life and the next if we do not repent. "Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord." -- ACTS 3:19 (KJV). But repenting is easy if one only does it with a contrite heart filled with emotion to want to change from sin! God is a very forgiving God and will forgive anyone who comes to Him and asks.

Truly, there are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see! Each person has the capability to follow Jesus if he or she so chooses. But many will instead choose to separate from Him and go their own way down the wayward path. That path can not lead any to God or Heaven. As a result, they have to learn the hard way as Adam and Eve did and pay the price since humanity was never given a ticket to simply sin as they wish without consequences.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search