Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonic123 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Marriage age difference
    If a foreigner married to an american woman with 10 years or more age difference, is there any immigration issues in getting him here to US on a permanent residence?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Not because of the age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marriage - 10 year age difference [ 8 Answers ]

I am 43 female Christian from USA. He is 33 male Muslim from India. Should we marry. I am concerned about the age and faith difference.

Age difference in marriage and drinking [ 3 Answers ]

If my husband is 38 Years old and I am 18 years old,Am I legally allowed to drink with my husband at the bar even though the legal age is 21?

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Age difference in marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir, I am aged 27 and am in love with a girl who is younger to me by 8 years. We have been committed to marry each other and our parents too know about it and have approved our relationship. Recently, she confessed that I treat her on par with my age and our age difference is too much...

9yr age difference marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Am 21yr old man and my love is 29year old.We love each other very much and of course our love is true.We r very much understanding.We can't be separated! And so we have decided of getting married in next month.But no one knows about our relationship.I am from South India and she is from North...

View more questions Search