Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Firehawk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Samsung LE26R74 lcd TV - green line appearing?
    Hi everyone,

I have noticed a thin green line running from the top to bottom on the left hand side of my Samsun 26" LCD TV.
    Does anyone know what could cause this?
    Is there any diagnostic software etc I can use to determine the problem?

Any help or advice would be appreciateted.
    Bdfoster31 Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Dec 11, 2007, 10:55 PM
    Faulty monitor. I would return it if it is new. If it is not under warranty, then you are screwed. Usually software cannot resolve this issue.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 02:04 AM
    Change the VGA cable, to check whether it is the cause of the problem. You can also get another graphics card from friend to test or just take your monitor to another PC and check if the problem persist, if the green line appears it definitely means that your monitor is damaged. If its under warranty take it back for a replacement.
    cousineddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2011, 10:06 AM
    Happy days because just drop it in the bath full of warm water wait 20 minutes then should work like a charm because

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

20 years old. Brown spots appearing on hand and fingers! Should I worry? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 20 year old male. About two weeks ago I noticed a faint darkness on the top of my hand right above my knuckles. They look like two brown circles one the size of a dime and the other the size of a nickel. The spots grew slightly darker in the last week and now are really noticeable. ...

Work offline message keeps appearing even when I have no explorer windows open [ 3 Answers ]

Since I installed ie7 I've been bothered with this problem.work offline message keeps appearing on my screen even when I haven't got the explorer opened.I don't know if this is just a bug with the ie7 or if its something more serious.I have even uninstalled internet explorer 7 and then re-installed...

Windowsroot message keeps appearing. [ 2 Answers ]

I continue to get the message <Windows root>\system32\ntoskrnl.exe. Please reinstall a copy of the above file... I think one of my small children may have done something to the computer... can you help?

Lumps appearing. [ 6 Answers ]

What are these lumps that have been appearing on the back of my head,side of my ear, close to my eye, and inside my mouth. One on head has got slightly larger. :confused:

View more questions Search