Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yashfrminida Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 01:42 AM
    How to be a Product Sourcing Consultant
    Hi

All

Please give some valuable idea/suggestion to start Consultancy Service for Sourcing hot Product from different part of the world .

I want to sale "FROM WHERE TO SOURCE HOT PRODUCT" . Where should I contact . Can I write for any magzine/news paper regarding the same

Thanks in advance
    Yash
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 01:53 AM
    One suggestion would be for you to use the many free to use advertising websites that are on the Internet. Most of the best ones are listed on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/...ng-103010.html

Dec 10, 2007, 03:37 AM
    Hi
    Clough
    Thanks a ton... for your response .
    One more thing I want to ask you : Providing only sourcing information (Only the details about the product and from where one can buy ) for Product is a good idea or one should go one step further .

I want to go only for sourcing information at this stage bcoz of lack of certain infrastructure which I will need if I start working as providing import/export consultancy service .

One again thanks a lot Clough.
    Awaiting your early reply
    Regards
    Yash
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 03:40 AM
    Are you asking about what you would say in ads in order to sell your product?

Dec 10, 2007, 03:44 AM
    Hi
    Clough

I'm not going to sell any product . I want to sell HOT Product Information to Prospective buyer .

Do u think is it a good business idea .

Thanks & Regards
    Yash
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 03:48 AM
    What is the HOT product information about a product that you are wanting to let prospective buyers know about?

Dec 10, 2007, 03:58 AM
    Hi
    Clough

There is lot happening in all around us . There are some product which are available in USA/Japan/Spain etc only .

It takes time to reach other parts of the world . What I want to do is sale information from where one can buy a new innovative product for example : have you heard about fabricated house (moudlar house just like modular kitchen )? You may know about this but this product is new for India and list go on...

I want to sell only hot product sourcing info .

What to think about this selling " hot product sourcing info "

Thanks & Regards
    Yash
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 04:00 AM
    Do you have a website?

Dec 10, 2007, 04:02 AM
    Hi Clough

Not yet .

If you got my point what I want to do Please give me your valuable suggestion .

Thanks & Regards
    Yash
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 04:06 AM
    No. I'm not sure that I have gotten your point. What do you mean by "hot product?" If you are trying to reach many people who will do searches for what you will want to market, than that is easy to do on the Internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Local sourcing-3 way canopy light switch-Zing Ear [ 2 Answers ]

Need sourcing for above switch for hamptonbay ceiling fan. Home depot no longer supplies this one (only two way) Pulling chain not functioning Zing Ear #3a125vl. My location: Puerto Rico. Tks for any help you can give me.

How to get civil (bulding work)out-sourcing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi to all, I am a new comer in this site &am a civil engineering diploma holder with 10 years experience How I can get out-sourcing works on civil engineering field

Marketing consultant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm just starting as a marketing consultant and I have just secured a contigency contract with a small business owner but my real concern is what books or access areas do I need from this small business owner to ensure he pays me the right percentage and also not hide anything from me.

Consultant and Employee [ 1 Answers ]

Differentiate between consultant and employee. Who will receive a good pay. How to calculate professional tax for Consultant. How to calculate tax for an employee. Who is receiving a salary of Rs. 20000/-

View more questions Search