Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mookie09 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 01:14 AM
    I smoked about 5 hits of weed few nights ago.will it show up in like 25-27 days?
    :confused: :confused: I have a drug test for MEPS in 25-27 days... I only took about 5 hits and I haven't smoked since February or march of this year... I need some good help please... if I don't pass this test my mom will kill me and my plans will be ruined for the next 4 years.. so someone out there with some knowledge on the subject please help me... I don't smoke anymore and I won't so if I have a pee test at MEPS will it show up if I drink lots of water and exercise daily and don't take in high salty foods and my body fat is 6% and I weigh about 145 lbs and I have fast metabolism... will I pass.. please help... thank you guys so much...
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 10, 2007, 01:26 AM
    It usually take 3-4 weeks to be completely out of your system. You really should be fine.

If you are still freaking out, you can take niocin pills. You can find them in the vitamin department..
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 10, 2007, 01:27 AM
    And what is MEPS?

Dec 10, 2007, 01:28 AM
    Military entrance processing station.. its for air force
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Dec 10, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Do they test urine, blood or hair follicle?
    Ren Radio Posts: 31, Reputation: 6

Dec 10, 2007, 08:17 PM
    Saved sinner brings a good point: hair and follicle can show up years later depending on the length of the hair. Get some goldenseal from your local herb shop for the urine test.. and slam the cranberry juice and
    H20. Of course... the best option is not to partake...
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Hello mookie:

They're not looking to bust you, so they're not going to be doing any hair tests. In my experience, any thing past 18 or 19 days, you're safe.

excon
    thereisno4evr Posts: 63, Reputation: 0

Dec 10, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Depending on the kind of test its likey that it would be out of your system. However there could have been other s*** in the weed that will stick around for longer. Drink as much water as you can sawllow as well as all the other advice already offered.

Dec 11, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Thank you so much guys... my boyfriend said it would be gone by then too.. I appreciate it a lot and now I'm not worrying about it... I have been drinking nuthin but water and exercise for about 30-45 minutes a day and I don't eat salty foods so I am not worrying about it anymore... thanks for all your help...
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Marijuana is stored in fat cells, so if you have a fast metabolism, and are slim, it will take about 3-4 weeks. THC can stay in your body anywhere from 3-90 days after smoking, (The higher # being heavy use) it varies from person to person, factors like your health, frequency of use, weight, metabolism, and fluid intake are all important to how fast it will get out of your system. With what you state, you should be OK. (with low use 3-30 days is the norm.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many days after a known ovulation date can a positive pregnancy test show? [ 15 Answers ]

I have been taking the medicine Clomid & have been really trying to get pregnant. My question is simple - I know the best time to test for pregnancy is after your missed period but my number of days between change. Last month it was 28 days & I circled the day on my calender that I could take an...

I had a period lighter then usual 2 days after I had a show what is it? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I also get pains in my boobs please help

Will one Lorcet, taken ten days ago, show up on a follicle screen? [ 2 Answers ]

Situation: Ten days ago, my boyfriend had a headache for three days that he couldn't get rid of. He took a lorcet that was prescribed to me almost three years ago (out of a prescription of 20, there are still 16 in the bottle). Yesterday, while on a secondary interview, he was advised he'd...

Does ingested t.h.c. Last as long as smoked t.h.c. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi again, one last question on this subject. Would it leave my urine more quick than 30 days?

View more questions Search