Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adamandeve Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 10:43 PM
    Cost per sq footage cleaning on remodeled homes
    Does anybody know what the average charge per sq footage is in Sacramento to clean a remodeled home / construction home... San Antonio is 30 cents any ideas what it is in Cali?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 05:25 AM
    Just one idea for you, and that would be to type in the word cleaning or cleaner in the search box at the top of this page. You are likely to get links to other questions that have been similar to yours there. I would then click on the links to see what the answers have been. Perhaps others will come along with their own ideas, though.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 05:25 AM
    You might check Craigslist.com: ask cleaning companies what they charge.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 05:28 AM
    The link for craigslist in Sacramento would be located here: craigslist: sacramento classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Square Footage measurement. [ 8 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how to get the correct square footage of living space for a home? What measurements should I take to compile this number? And what areas do not come into consideration? Thanks. Dave.

Maintenance cost for central AC unit cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

My AC unit is dripping water from outside the house and I put freon last year and this year cooling power has gone down. I have two AC units (one upstairs and one for downstairs). A maintenance tech I called stated that both the condenser coils outside the house and the evaporator coils inside...

Square footage [ 6 Answers ]

How do I calculate the square footage of a room

Square Footage [ 4 Answers ]

Hoe do I correctly determin the square footage of a property?

Forced out of Rental; Owner Remodeled [ 4 Answers ]

I was in a lease that terminated on November 27th. In September, the owner asked me to stay until November 30th. On November, I asked the owner if this was still the case and she told me to pay rent to cover the entire month. On November 18th; the landlord contacted me by phone and insisted that I...

View more questions Search