Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ariadne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 01:50 PM
    Curling straight eyelashes.
    I need advice on curling straight eyelashes.. I've tried all the mascaras you can imagine found that waterproof mascara is the only ones that work.. but I hate waterproof makeup removers.. does anyone have any advice on a great mascara and waterproof makeup remover or mascara that works like waterproof but can be easily taken off.. hope this makes sense to somebody...
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Dec 9, 2007, 02:09 PM
    I have the same problem I use eyelash curlers every day. I have tried all mascars but they never curl them. Have you ever tried eyelash curlers
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 9, 2007, 07:11 PM
    If you want to curl your eyelashes, you might want to use a heated eyelash curler and then apply a mascara designed to curl eyelashes. For those with straight eyelashes, try using mascaras such as L'Oreal Double Extend Lash Extender & Magnifier or Clinique Long Pretty Lashes Mascara.

When you're removing your mascara, you must be careful so that you don't damage the skin around your eyes. It's best to use an eye make-up remover or cleanser to remove mascaras.
    Ariadne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 09:40 PM
    Yes, I definitely use an:p eyelash curler, that is my best friend.. it is made by Shiseido and I swear this works great for my type of eyes.. I am Mexican with big brown eyes and straight eyelashes.. but of course the only mascaras that work are waterproof and then the pain is taking off the mascara at night...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Straight eyelashes [ 19 Answers ]

:confused: Any advice on how to keep my eyelashes curled. I use an eyelash curler but after I put on mascara they get weighted down and go straight again. I've tried every kind of curler (even Heated) and all types of mascaras- cheap, expensive, lenthening and thickening. What am I doing wrong?

Straight eyelashes and no visible lids [ 3 Answers ]

We are of latin descent and my daughter has almost Asian features. She has stick straight lashes and no real visible eyelids when her eyes are open. She would like to know how to apply makeup properly for this eye shape and even though she has tried eyelash curlers (even heating them up first),...

Curled and straight eyelashes [ 6 Answers ]

Not a real problem per se, just wondering how common straight eyelashes as opposed to curled. Being of the naturally curled persuasion, it seems to me as if curled is the most common. Some of my friends, however, disagree. Seriously though, even the people I know that claim to have straight...

Curling shingles [ 3 Answers ]

My roof is 13 years old with 25 year asphalt shingles. The shingles are curling and cupping on the eaves on the north side of the roof. Do I need to replace the roof? What caused just this area to curl? Too much heat in the roof internally? The eaves are vented but the roof peak is not. This is a...

Curling [ 1 Answers ]

What are the rules and how are the points deceided for the Olympic game of "curling"?

View more questions Search