Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andonefreestyle Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2005, 03:56 PM
    Swish Method video
    Hey how can you buy or how can you ge the video (Swish Method) it cost 30 $ american... but how can a person that lives in the ghetto and is poor how can he get it?? Downlod it or how and the other video is better basketball shooting please help if you know were to download it please thankx
    Air J Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Dec 15, 2005, 05:32 PM
    Get a job how do you think people buy stuff or get lime wire and try to download it off there and sshooting videos won't help much I've never even heard of this one either:confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Six Steps of Scientific Method [ 6 Answers ]

What are the six steps of the scientific method?

Statistical method to use [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to figure out which method to use to find steady state. So I have data that was collected at 38 time points for 12 individuals. I am supposed to find the time point at which steady state was reached. I want to know what is the best method to answer this question. I have tried to...

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

Perpetual inventory method [ 1 Answers ]

I can't seem to figure out how to journalize some information using the Perpetual inventory method. Here is the information. a) Sold merchandise on account, for $10,000. The cost of the merchandise sold was $4,500. b) Sold merchandise to customers who used MasterCard and VISA, $8,500. The...

View more questions Search