Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragonfly47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Urine drug screen test
    I have to take a urine drug screen test, however I do have a prescription for the Lortab5mg I had a horrible migrane and the Dr gave me this medication. I was wondering if I took one on Friday and I have the screening on Monday will it show up?:confused:
    karent23 Posts: 133, Reputation: 8

Dec 9, 2007, 08:53 AM
    If you only took something prescribed to you don't worry. They should ask you what medications you have taken and you tell them.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 9, 2007, 02:06 PM
    You merely bring your medication with you, inform the tester, they make consideration for that
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Dec 9, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Half-life of prescriptions does not last that long. However, inform the person you test with of your meds.
    kim hudgins Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 08:42 AM
    It probably will show up for 3-4 days. However, if you have a Rx, it shouldn't be a problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does oxycodone stay in your urine for drug tests? [ 10 Answers ]

How long does oxycodone stay in your urine for drug tests?

Negative blood test and urine test! [ 11 Answers ]

Hey umm I am 3 and a half months late for my period. And I have taken several home pregnancy test and 1 blood test... all negative.during the 1st month I lost weight and now I have gained weight... just like when I was pregnant with my son. Who is almost 10 months. I've never ever been late...

What does a drug test screen for? [ 2 Answers ]

I have to take a drug test and I was wondering what all they screen for. It costs $13 so I'm guessing it's not one that is highly specialized. Does anybody know any facts about the drugs that will show up on a drug test?

Vicodin & drug test urine [ 2 Answers ]

I had foot surgery August 17th I had been taking vicodin for pain up until September 5th, I need to take a pre-employment drug test on the 12th will this still be in my urine?

Drug in urine [ 3 Answers ]

I took hydrocodone 7.5mg 4times a day for 1 month. I haven t taken any pills in 15 days. Will this drug still show up in my urine test that I took today. I am 6feet tall 205 lbs 54 years old. Greatly appreciate your help thanks

View more questions Search