Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    THigginson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 04:33 AM
    Finding my Biological Grandparents
    Hello,

My Father was adopted in New Zealand and he is not interested in finding his biological family. I have always wanted to find out who they are. How much information will I have access to? And is there anyway I can find them without my Father's input?

Thanks
    Tegan:confused:
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Aug 27, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Did you find your answer?

I'm sorry no one helped you here. We work hard to get every question but some slip through the cracks. I hope that if there is anything we can help you with in the future you'll come back.

Take Care, BC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding my biological grandparents [ 6 Answers ]

My name is Jen and I want to find my dad's biological parents. He is 45 years old, born October of 1962 from Tucson Arizona. Our family is uncertain of the day of the month he was born on because hospital records confused the days to prevent parents finding the child they gave up. (assumed) I Know...

Finding biological father [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find my birthfather without having to pay?

Finding my biological parents [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am a 42 year old man that is curious about finding my birth parents but everyone wants so much money to help how can I find them for free or at low cost ?

Finding my biological mother or father [ 7 Answers ]

I would like some help on trying to find my dad. My dad's name is Wayne Turman. And my moms name was Patricia Turman. But they got divorced when I was a baby, and I don't know my moms madien name is. I have two biological brothers, and I have a sister which lived with me. I told my foster parents,...

Grandparents [ 3 Answers ]

What rights do grandparents have regarding contact to their grandchildren?

View more questions Search