Ask
    ishiverandshake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 10:29 PM
    Why Won't My Boyfriend Sleep With Me?
    Jksdf
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Maybe he's not comfortable, he's scared, a million other things could be going on.

Best bet: talk to him. =)
    Julia1015 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Dec 9, 2007, 01:08 PM
    I would need more information. Such as, have you ever had sex with him, how long have you known each other, what are his views on sex and relationships, etc. Human sexuality is a complex thing and there are many factors involved--let me know
    kumail Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 03:37 AM
    Comment on charlotte234s's post
    He might be in affair with some one else
    kumail Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 03:39 AM
    Just proceed your way and don't worry of sleeping with your boy friend for sex.sex can happen with someone also but your future will never be a thing to share with someone else.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 07:45 AM
    How old are both of you, how long have you been dating. What is his views on sex outside of marriage, For too many issues without more information

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never can sleep [ 5 Answers ]

I posted before and from what I said before I still haven't gotten much better. I did get an apartment with a friend and I will move in, in August. So that is good. But I can't sleep. Ever. Some days I have to wake up early and I get painfull headaches through out the day but I still can't sleep at...

Sleep [ 1 Answers ]

For some reason when I sleep (yes, just sleep) with my girlfriend, I can't sleep. I don't know what to do cause I have tried all I know to do. Even when I am exhausted from the day and have work early in the morning, it still won't happen. I end up being almost completely down the next day because...

Sleep [ 7 Answers ]

Is it true that you can die faster by not getting any sleep, then by not getting any food? I know this probably has been touched on before. Does anybody have any sleeping issues? Problems? Have you dealt with them or is it still haunting you. For me, sitting here on my computer, feeling...

Sleep [ 44 Answers ]

Hi I always go to sleep around 3 or 4 am then wake up between 7 or 8. Is this normal as I don't feel tired. Thanks

Sleep [ 12 Answers ]

I have a question that is for anyone who knows anything about sleep disorders or dream interpretations. Anyone think they can help?

View more questions Search