Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asktoknow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2005, 03:04 AM
    Size of woman
    I wanted to know if having sex with a fat woman or that has more weight (not necessarily huge) is more fun or fulfilling than with a skinny one...
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2005, 03:17 AM
    This is definitely a question for the guys to answer!!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2005, 05:37 AM
    Sex
    Hi,
    This is something you will have to find out for yourself, as well as many other questions one might have about sex.
    A person's height, weight, age, etc, really doesn't have much to do with it. It's all "in the mind" while engaged in sex. If you really want it to happen, and your partner does, too, then you both are in for a very pleasant and wonderful sexual experience.
    mikestorm Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Dec 18, 2005, 05:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by asktoknow
    i wanted to know if having sex with a fat woman or that has more weight (not necessarily huge) is more fun or fulfilling than with a skinny one...
    Personally, I've always theorized that guys opt for fat chicks due to subconscious hang-ups about their own bodies. They figure a girl on the heavier side is less apt to judge their own physiques, so they can relax a bit more and truly enjoy the act.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 18, 2005, 05:58 PM
    Size
    Different people have different opinions in what is appealing in a person of the opposite sex. It is not size ( really not in men or women) but the love between them and the attraction that each other has for each other.

Many men really prefer and are attracted to heavier women.
    Now you will not see many in today's steriotype as the perfect women, they will see half starved models. But in real life each person like different things.

I have in years past dated a girl who used to be Miss Florida and another who was a college cheer leader, but I also dated a couple who would tip the scale at 300 lbs also.

It was in all cases the personallity of the person and the bonds not the looks that make a true relatonship
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 18, 2005, 07:19 PM
    Im always hearing that this type of person is better in the bed than that type of person. What a lot of horse phooey. Cause one person will tell you big girls are better and another will tell you not. I think maybe it depends on the sexuall maturity of the person and if it's a person you care about too. Its not really fair to say one is better than the other because If that was all true then certain races would be extinct because their race was better in the bed and what if they said brunettes were better than redheads then all the red heads would be extinct by now. We would have a lot of people missing on this planet if that was all true.
    suirvale Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Dec 29, 2005, 04:32 PM
    It is amazing
    I hear so much about size be it male size or woman size, but for me when I get that glance of love/ lust/attraction/sexualty/ mating call it all does not seem to matter too much about size, as usually again I seemd to have got a confidence of coming no mattwe what type or size I come across,, People that are always talking about size are at a bar counter anyway in my experience, so try and be loving, Regds mike
    andydude88 Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Jan 7, 2006, 05:22 PM
    Ugh man I don't want to sound mean but that's just sort of nasty. I think 175 lbs is pushing it let alone 300 how did you pull that off dude?

I don't get what makes people even remotely attracted to them. Unless they themselves can't get the skinnier ones

Don't get me wrong I hate anorexic or bulimic chicks either. Under 100 isn't good

But that's just my opinion not trying to change your mind or anything

Jan 7, 2006, 05:56 PM
    I like big men and I cannot lie. Now if I happen to fall for a 300 lb man me and that boy is headed to a gym cause Id love him enough not to die of heartfailure and many other things that come with obesity. Ive dated some skinny guys but I have to have a man with some meat on him. It just makes me feel like more of a woman I guess. Id prefer most of that bigness to be muscle though. Muscles and dark hair. Yummy.

Jan 7, 2006, 06:14 PM
    Woman's size
    Phew I was going out with a girl and I must say I really loved her at first she was about 240 pounds but she kept getting heavier, I certanily enjoiyed the sex with her,. but finally she went crazy dieting and excercising and slimming tablets and she was down to about 140 , but for what ever reason she seemed to change and became *****ey and utterly changed her character to be not as nice as when she was 240,, I would lived if she had shed less weight and stayed as fun loving as she was when 240,, mike
    andydude88 Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Jan 7, 2006, 06:48 PM
    Well it depends who you are. Obviously men are supposed to be more muscular but not fat

But women on the other hand... you see it's a double standard. I'd probably puke if I had to do that

Jan 7, 2006, 06:57 PM
    Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by andydude88
    ugh man i dont wanna sound mean but thats just sorta nasty. i think 175 lbs is pushing it let alone 300 how did you pull that off dude?

i dont get what makes people even remotely attracted to them. unless they themselves can't get the skinnier ones

dont get me wrong i hate anorexic or bulimic chicks either. under 100 isnt good

but thats just my opinion not trying to change your mind or anything
    I know what you mean but her personality was so over whelming nice, she was from a very poor african country and things went wrong between us as she was trying her best to become like us,, mike
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2006, 06:58 PM
    If you truly love someone and make love to them. I think that would be the only basis of whether it is good or not. I do not believe that you should be looking at it as if which is better, but what type of women do you like the best. Love is more important.

Joe

Jan 7, 2006, 07:03 PM
    Just rememberd
    I went out with another big girl from jamacia very sexy lady quite large but she made sure was so full of sexual passion I never worried about her size,, mike
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 8, 2006, 02:22 PM
    Size
    All of us humans are different and what attracts you may not attract me.I've had friends who swear by the more the better as some like them light, The same with women, everone has his own taste so I tend to back off calling the girls names because there is someone for everybody!It's a matter of personal preference!:cool: The right size is the one you want !:cool:
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2006, 06:22 AM
    Hello:

The only problem with fat chicks, is you have to roll 'em in flour to find the wet spot.

excon

Jan 9, 2006, 07:16 AM
    Excon! That's very rude! :(
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 4, 2006, 04:46 PM
    Fat isn't ugly,stupid is!:cool:

Feb 4, 2006, 05:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Fat isn't ugly,stupid is!:cool:
    ,. hi just wonder what people think of meeting women on dating sites from poor conntries, I met a filipino girl are so and went to manila and we got on very well but I was shocked how poor everyone was and I am afraid of many things as she expects marriage BOY this is giving me headaches, THEY SEEM TO FALL IN LOVE SO EASILY, I am not paying for her flight here to ireland but every day we talk on internet or phone and I think she is expecting utopia
    I am 54 and I am kind of worries that I wll never have a partner,, ny comments mike,,
    Ps, so I have moved on from big women
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 4, 2006, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by suirvale
    ,.,.,.,..,hi just wonder what people think of meeting women on dating sites from poor conntries,.i met a filipino girl are so and went to manila and we got on very well but i was shocked how poor everyone was and i am afraid of many things as she expects marriage BOY this is giving me headaches, THEY SEEM TO FALL IN LOVE SO EASILY ,.i am not paying for her flight here to ireland but every day we talk on internet or phone and i think she is expecting utopia
    i am 54 and i am kind of worries that i wll never have a partner,.,.ny comments mike,.,.
    ps,.so i have moved on from big women

This question should almost be a question of its own,

First I have two stories on how these work out. I know many older men 45 and up that have meet either though military or though some introduction service women from various third world countries. They have brought them to the US and they live happy lives with a lady who is devoted to them. The success they have could be a bill board for these arrangements.

But I also know several where the girl came to the US, was here for a few years, became a US citizen, helped to bring several family members to the US, then took the gentleman for every penny they had and left them.
    They used the person to get a better life.

So it can work both ways, and there is just no way to know which way it will work out unless you do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I a man or a woman? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I think I have a problem but to be honest I'm not even sure it should be something to be worried about! I think I'm turning into a man! I am a 20 year old female student from the UK. I am straight and I have lots of friends of both sexes from all corners of the earth. I am not...

Woman vs. Man [ 15 Answers ]

Does it bother men when you ask them out? I don't normally ask them because that's not how I was brought up, but I know that men can be just as shy as we are.

This woman is trying to get a rise out of me [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, we're both new hires, the chick is hot and single. And I'm hot and single. We both know it. I express no interest in her what so ever. She complains to me about her failed relatinoships and how she's given up on men. Im the nicest guy she's ever met (I think that's the problem). I...

Two men, one woman [ 2 Answers ]

Hello people, I posted a thread before about me being with a guy and I was unsure of whether we were together or not. Well, it turns out that yes, we are finally officially together. Now the problem is that we always end up fighting for stupid reasons and it always seems like it's my fault. It's...

Wishy-washy woman [ 3 Answers ]

OK, here's one for you all! I've been seeing this woman for a little over two months now. We're both in our 30s and had been having a lot of fun together, including great sex. For the past few weeks, however, she seems totally disinterested and often goes so far as to not even let me hold her hand...

View more questions Search