Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zaid_mohd87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 08:16 PM
    1. What are financial statements and how these are prepared from trial balance?
    Hi...

... this is a basic question of accounting but I have to prepare this question as assignment.. so I need the best answer of this topic..

Please guide me... sa soon as possible..

Thanking you,
    ZAID
    samreen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 11:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zaid_mohd87
    hi.......

.........this is a basic question of accounting but i have to prepare this question as assignment..so i need the best answer of this topic..

please guide me...sa soon as possible..

thanking you,
    ZAID
    I also want the ans 4 this que
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2007, 04:11 PM
    The fainancial statements that come from an adjusted trial balance are:
    1. Income Statement (Nominal Accounts)
    And
    2. Balance Sheet. (Permenant Accounts)
    The Information on these to statements come directly from the Adjusted Trial Balance.

The Diffence of revenues and expenses is Net Income which is Retained Earnings that transfers to the Balance Sheet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creating balance sheet from trial balance [ 10 Answers ]

I am having issues getting a balance sheet to come out right from the given data from a trial balance. Can anyone help me out with this? I have included a picture of what I am working on...

Financial statements to review/financial health of a company [ 0 Answers ]

Reviewing the company's balance sheet, which entries should be analysied To determine the financial health of a company?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Financial statements - Multi-step, retained earnings, balance sheet [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, This is my first time using this site but I am desperate. I am calculating some financial statements and want to make sure I have everything in the right place. I had to prepare a multi-step statement, retained earnings statement and a balance sheet. Did I do these right?:confused: ...

View more questions Search