Ask
    rlrollins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 08:01 PM
    Tumble Free Non-Heated Dryer Rack for HE2 Dryer
    I can't seem to figure out how to use the rack
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 13, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Call the place where you got the rack. Or visit a store that has that brand.

Usuall they just slip in place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tumble dryer wiring [ 12 Answers ]

I have a White Knight Tumble dryer, and I'm sure the wiring is fairly standard. I am confused as I have just changed the heating element (which I have successfully done before), however, this time it does not work. I thought I had transferred the leads correctly, as I had done them one by one. ...

Tumble dryer [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I asked about a white knight tumble dryer that was leaking from the base I forgot to say bought it 2nd hand so can't take it back any ideas what it could be and if I could get a new part for and fix it? :(

Creda rattling tumble dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have got a creda condenser dryer and its about 2 years old. Had someone out to look at it today because it was making a rattling noise (sounds like a screw rattling about) he checked fan and the back bearing but said they were fine. PLEASE HELP

Tumble Dryer meters. [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know if it is possible to get hold of such a thing as a tumble dryer meter? If so do you know where I could get one from?

Creda tumble dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My tumble dryer is not working properly. It dried a load this morning but was quite squeaky and sounded like something was rubbing. It then stopped and a smell came from the machine. Any help to fix it would be appreciated

View more questions Search