Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 11:56 AM
    This has to be a troll post. Do trolls have LCSWs?

Edit: I wonder what the outcome of the hearing was. Think the OP will come back?
    gspot Posts: 12, Reputation: -1

Dec 11, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emland
    This has to be a troll post. Do trolls have LCSWs?

Edit: I wonder what the outcome of the hearing was. Think the OP will come back?
    Well I would like to say that GOD is Good all the time and all the time GOD is good. I did not do this crime and I was found NOT GUILTY. Praise the Lord. The alleged victim lied and verbally attacked my witnesses at court. Not all jury's are fooled by alleged victims.:)
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Hard to believe, from reading your first post and the rest of what you said. Sad too, because you will most likely repeat your behavior.

Dec 11, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    Hard to believe, from reading your first post and the rest of what you said. Sad too, because you will most likely repeat your behavior.
    Dear you have no ideal who I am. I am a child of GOD. He has picked me up and turned me around and I will never allow anyone to put me in this position again. I will go to school, work , church and home. That is it because it is not safe out here in this world with my enemies trying to attack me and get me in trouble. I only needed a taste of trouble to never go there again. Sorry sweetie but the devil better try something else.:p
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 11, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Yes the victim must have really been bad in court, because as a police officer who has sat though 100's of trials, yours should have been a easy conviction by any DA.

I hope you learned something about what not to do, but sadly your posts sound like you have not.

Dec 11, 2007, 08:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Yes the victim must have really been bad in court, because as a police officer who has sat though 100's of trials, yours should have been a easy conviction by any DA.

I hope you learned something about what not to do, but sadly your posts sound like you have not.

I am sorry you feel that way Mr. Police officer. But the cops were on my side too. I did not do what I was charged with. I dislike that you keep giving negative advice and thinking that all people are guilty. It is sad that you are a police officer. I'm glad that you are not serving and protecting me. If so this lady would have killed me, and you would have convicted my dead body.
    Dana2007 Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Dec 12, 2007, 04:28 AM
    Many years ago back in the late 70s my father came to our house with a gun to use it on our mother. He never served any jail time for it. If he did, it was most likely just an overnight thing as usual. He had a very long history of violence against our mother, coming to our house and breaking windows, breaking all the windows to our station wagon, of attempting to run our mother down with his vehicle. He used to attempt to run my very young siblings off the road if he saw them driving. The cops were at our house on a regular basis. The cops would jump him and throw him in their vehicle and the next day or the next week he was back at it again.

Nothing he ever did to us including the gun he brought to kill our mother ever earned him more than a day in jail.

I heard that he finally stopped comminting violent crimes against our mother and us children when he met a Christian woman in jail. (the woman used to visit the jails to save people and teacth them the bible) His jail time had nothing to do with us. Most likely it was due to unpaid traffic tickets. He had a lot of those.

He went to live with the other woman. I also heard that the other woman had a bunch of offsprings that jumped him and kicked him out of their mother's house and that is how she managed to get rid of him. He used to do the same things to them as he did us. Beat up their mother and break windows, etc. This wometn's older kids had no choice but to take matters into their own hands.

People are too quick to judge.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 12, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gspot
    I am sorry you feel that way Mr. Police officer. But the cops were on my side too. I did not do what I was charged with. I dislike that you keep giving negative advice and thinking that all people are guilty. It is sad that you are a police officer. I'm glad that you are not serving and protecting me. If so this lady would have killed me, and you would have convicted my dead body.
    I strongly suspect the story that you told in court was not told the same way you told it here. I'm not saying you lied at either time, but based on the result, I suspect you learned how your original story came across and realized you needed to spin it better for a jury. If that's so, then we provided valuable help for you.

You have to remember all we know is what you told us. And based on what you told us you went to a confrontation with an axe. You confronted the person holding that axe. You may have swung the axe at her (that isn't clear). Based on that, we reacted. I think everyone's reaction was valid based on what you told us.

I'm gald for you that a jury saw it differently, but, like I said, I strongly suspect they were told the story differently.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Yes and a child of God does not carry a axe to someone's house and go there with it. That was just asking for trouble, A child of God would have stayed home and prayed about it. So please go pedal your story to those that will believe you. You went there looking for and wanting trouble and got it. Then you did not want to be held responsible for your actions. So your lawyer dressed you up like a innocent victim and most likely had you leave out every part that looked bad for you.
    But with what you said in your statements here, if those were read to the court, you would never had been found innocent in any court I have ever been in.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Dear you have no ideal who I am. I am a child of GOD. He has picked me up and turned me around and I will never allow anyone to put me in this position again. I will go to school, work , church and home. That is it because it is not safe out here in this world with my enemies trying to attack me and get me in trouble. I only needed a taste of trouble to never go there again. Sorry sweetie but the devil better try something else.:p
    I still wonder if you have had a mental evaluation recently. You show signs of a very serious mental disorder. A "God complex" being one of the significant symptoms.
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 07:29 AM
    I still don't buy it. I would have to see a docket number and the transcript.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2007, 08:08 AM
    Hello again, G:

I'm not here to judge. I don't care if you're guilty or not. However, from what you told us, I thought a jury would find you guilty. I also thought the jury would find OJ guilty too... but things happen.

I'm GLAD you're not going to meet Bubba. She's rude...

Plus, from MY personal perspective, if I think I'm being attacked, I'd carry something MUCH bigger than an axe, cause, I don't like blood all over me.

So, it ISN'T what you did, really, that's got people all riled up. It's thinking you're being attacked when you're not, and then denying that you're the one who did the attacking...

You wouldn't have been attacked if you had stayed home. Therefore, your actions precipitated ALL that ensued when you went over there armed to the teeth.

Because you were found not guilty, doesn't mean that you're innocent. You went over there to cause trouble. THAT is so. If you wish to believe that you went over there to defend yourself, you're allowed to.

Believing that, however, will NOT serve you in the long run.

AND, it's believing that, that's got all the people here riled up at you. That, and the fact that you're a SOCIAL WORKER. I don't know why the fact that you're a CHRISTIAN doesn't upset anybody.

excon
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Frankly, I think you dodged a bullet on this.

However, to come in here seeking advice, and then attempting to trash those who's advise is given freely is inexcusable.

And where does this come from:
    because you are a sicko internet perve.
    Talk about judgemental! Do you always lash out at people who come to answer your questions?
    That kind of display puts you on the list of things NOT Christian. IMO

Dec 12, 2007, 09:12 PM
    I appreciate all the things that have been said and will take it all into consideration. I know that you people don't know me and I don't know you all. I will stand by the fact that I was not looking for trouble and I will have to get a restraining order for me and my family. I may have not told the story the way it happen. This woman is the dangerous one. Think what you want to think about me. But I am honest and have been honest. Sorry if you all think I lashed out to you all. I just called it like I felt it was. You people lashed out at me and I was not showing a very loving side to have criticized you all. I will not allow this to upset me. God bless you all. Goodbye, I won't be needing this site information anymore. I will stick to religious subjects. I just wanted to let everyone of you know that God is good and he will protect the righteous they have never been foresaken. Sometimes you need to walk by faith and not by sight. With Christ Jesus all things are possible. If I was truly an evil and violent person I would have been in trouble many of times. That is so not me and I will never ever try to make peace with another lunaitic in my life. I am sorry that I have wasted your time. Thank you and God Bless.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2007, 05:30 AM
    You need psychological help and I hope you are getting therapy. Maybe you need to re read what the post you started here and then see where we all got the idea you took the axe and your boyfriend had to grab it out of your hand.

You have problems, real problems.
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2007, 07:22 AM
    I appreciate all the things that have been said and will take it all into consideration. I know that you people don't know me and I don't know you all. I will stand by the fact that I was not looking for trouble and I will have to get a restraining order for me and my family. I may have not told the story the way it happen. This woman is the dangerous one. Think what you want to think about me. But I am honest and have been honest. Sorry if you all think I lashed out to you all. I just called it like I felt it was. You people lashed out at me and I was not showing a very loving side to have critized you all. I will not allow this to upset me. God bless you all. Goodbye, I won't be needing this site information anymore. I will stick to religious subjects. I just wanted to let everyone of you know that God is good and he will protect the righteous they have never been foresaken. Sometimes you need to walk by faith and not by sight. With Christ Jesus all things are possible. If I was truley an evil and violent person I would have been in trouble many of times. That is so not me and I will never ever try to make peace with another lunaitic in my life. I am sorry that I have wasted your time. Thank you and God Bless.

I just want to publicly state that Christians like this are a large part of the reason I am an atheist today.
    Dana2007 Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Dec 13, 2007, 07:29 AM
    It is so nice to have freewill to blame others for our choices.
    450D Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 15, 2007, 02:01 AM
    I have been away for a few days, and just catching up on all of this. gspot, you are either very lucky or feeding the folks here a line of it. I have read every response here 2 or 3 times, and you got upset at all the folks offering their opinions simply because it was not what you wanted to hear. You would have been convicted if this had made it to court. If someone came to your house with an axe, or a shotgun, or a big stick for that matter, you would sing a whole different tune. I quit going to church because of people like you. Sin like hell all week, then expect redemption on Sunday. I would be very careful in the future about going to peoples homes with an axe. The next person may pull their 44 and send you to the pearly gates. Then you can try to convince ST. Peter of your fine moral character. Had I been on the jury and heard the story the way you told it here, you would be in the stought house right now. Good luck to you, and be very careful about this kind of situation in the future. It could be the difference between life and death.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The seven deadly sins. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm doing a clay model of the seven deadly sins, and I'm going to make one body; each body part will represent one of the sins. Like, ill use a sloth's arm for Sloth, a pig's body for Gluttony, probably a man's head for Lust (Man is the most lustful creature I can think of) and so on. I'm having...

Rights to a speedy trial and can they keep your legally obtained money until the trial? [ 5 Answers ]

15 months ago the APD(Albany Police Department in Oregon) served a search warrant at our home. We had just gotten a settlement from a major motorcycle wreck my other half was in and had cash in our home. We have documents to prove we had just gotten this money 6 days prior to the search warrant....

Assult with a deadly weapon [ 2 Answers ]

Can an investigator for the defendants attorney call the plaintiff and ask questions before it goes to court?

Trial set for Monday- Was misled by ATTORNEY-Wasn't expecting it this soon! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. This is a LONG story so I will spare you the details. Long story short, I have been dealing with a Public Defender for about a month or so. When I was in jail for a 2nd DWI, my court date was scheduled for the `14th of June. I was about to bond out and hire a...

I'm just a felonious dude [ 5 Answers ]

Hello nannystaters: I participate in on-line poker. As of June 7, my poker playing activities will become a felony. The head of the state gambling commission, however, said that it is unlikely that individual gamblers will be targeted. Yeah right! (1) Do you believe the head gambling cop?...

View more questions Search